Demi Alpha

~Flashback Read~

The Argents took Derek's body to a big black truck and drove off.

"What are you guys gonna do with him?" The young boy asked.

"We kill it." Said the old man with a husky voice. Derek could hear, but for some reason, just can't move.

As soon as they got to their destination, they dragged his body in the garage and tied him on a chair.

"Isaac, take care of him. Grandpa and I will call my dad." The young woman said as this Isaac boy agreed. He was with the uncouncious werewolf for about an hour when suddenly, Derek started to shake and yell uncontrollably. He tried fighting with the ropes that were restricting him.

A scarred Isaac grabbed a gun and hit him in the back of his head; Derek stopped moving.

Chris Argent bursted in through the garage door upset.

"What the hell are you guys thinking?!" He yelled.

"Dad, we're werewolf hunters! This is what we do! Grandpa taught me everything I know while you-"

"She's right." The old man cut Allison off.

"Gerard, stay out of this!" Chris yelled at his dad. "They haven't done anything wrong."

"They killed my daughter!" Gerard yelled furiously.

"Victoria. Victoria killed Kate. This is Kate's fault. She burnt the Hale house and-"

"Those abominations deserved to die!"

"There were humans in there too. There were inocent people in that house. Their were kids. She broke the code. You can't kill the inocent." Chris said. "She had it coming; now let Derek go." Chris ordered Isaac.

Isaac got closer to Derek to untie him. He cut the ropes and took the blindfold and tape away from his face. Derek opened his eyes revealing orange-red eyes. His sharp white fangs made their way deep into the boys skin. Isaac yelled in pain because he's been bitten by a half alpha/ leader.

No one knows what happens to people bitten by half alphas.

Derek ran straight through the garage wall headed to Scott's house.

"Demi Alpha." Chris whispered under his breath. "That's not good..."

~End of Flashback Read~

**Derek's POV**

Victoria took her hand off of the frightened boy. He started trembling.

"How old are you Isaac?" She questioned.

"S-seventeen" he stuttered. "Am.. am I g-going to d-die?"

Victoria and I looked at eachother.

"Do you have a family?" I asked.

"No.." Victoria answered. "Your dad abuses you doesn't he? Why are you with the Argents?"

"T-they found me in my basement where I was locked in the freezer. They-they killed my father. I'm h-happy he's dead."

"What about your mother?" I asked. He looked down at his hands that were playing with his zipper.

"Dead." He whispered. "What are you? Some kind of phychic?" He asked Victoria.

"Yes actually." She smiled. I could tell she felt bad for the boy. "Do you go to school?"

"N-no." He looked up. "Not anymore. My dad use to be the swim couch at Beacon Hills. But.. I don't wanna go back to that school."

"Great you'll start school Monday!" Victoria said ignoring his feelings about that school while giving a smile. I pulled Victoria away for a moment.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I whisper-yelled while gripping her arm tighter. "We don't know what he is or whether or not he's even going to live!"

"He'll live." She ussered.

"Well what is he?"

"I don't know that yet. The future is still uncertain for him. But he'll live."

**Victoria's POV**

After our little talk, we went back where Isaac was.

"Well... it's late, and I should get going." I said.

"Where?" Derek questioned. Isaac felt confused and uncomfortable because he felt like he was in the middle of all of this.

"I said that I'm only staying untill you heal. You're fine. Take care of Isaac." I turned towards the collapsed door and proceeded.

"Stay." Derek said. I turned around. I walked towards Derek and hugged him tight.

"Goodbye." I said kissing his cheek. Before I walked out, I said, "See ya Monday Isaac!" I could hear him sigh and facepalm.

I got in my car and headed to the gas station. Man did I miss my car! Anyways, when I got there, I noticed a baby blue beat up Jeep. Stiles needs a new car. I quickly got out of my car and ran to his parked car and got in.

His head was rested on the wheel. I looked down and noticed beer bottles. I couldn't help but let out a loud laugh. Stiles woke up starttled and looked at me.

"Oh heeyyy... isss youu." He said slurring words.

"Stiles, what are you doing?" I giggled.

"Trying to figure out how to tell you I like you." He said with his head looking towards me but his eyes were closed. "Just don't tell Victoria! Haa haa... ha.. oh who am I kidding. A girl like that would nevar like me. Isss the truth!"

"Oh.. you like Victoria huh.. what about Lydia?" I said.

"Naaaah! I waited too long for her.. so i gave up! Plus, Victoria's nice, smart, extremely beautiful, and she smells good. Well actually, just her hair. She kinda just smells like death." He said laughing. "Any guy would be lucky to even breath the same air as her. She's the one I want. But she'll nevar like me because I'm... me."

"Stiles that's not true. I love you! You're one of my closest friends now!"

"Friend. Ugh! I hate that word. Everyone says that. 'We're Just friends' UGHH! Stop! Just.." our faces got closer. "Kiss me." My lips were smashed on his.

*morning (Sunday)*

I opened my eyes and looked around. I'm in Stiles' car.... and Stiles is... *looks next to her* SPOONING ME IN THE BACK OF HIS CAR WITH HIS SHIRT OF!!!!

"Ahhh!" I yelled.

"Wh- WHAT THE HELL!?!?!" He yelled. "WHAT HAPPENED!?! Where's my shirt?! And why are we still spooning!?"

"Stiles calm down!"

"This never happened!" He yelled.

"Wait what?"

"I like Lydia..."

"But-"

"I'm sorry."

**Stiles' POV**

"I'm sorry." I said. Her jaw dropped and she left slamming my car door shut hard.

I can't believe I lied to her...

***********

Hai Guys! I loovee you guys and thank you sooo much for the AMAZING support!!!

Questions:

To author, will Isaac become a werewolf?

Me: ~the future is still uncertain~

If you have questions you wanna ask to any of the characters, mae sure to comment!!! :DD

I LOOVEE YOUU!!! MAKE SURE TO SMILE, LAUGH, AND don't puncn walls in the throat. ;))