Revenge Seekers

**Derek's POV**

"I'm here." I said opening my eyes.

Her fangs came out and her eyes got even more red.

Her hands turned to fists and her knuckles got a very pale yellow from clenching them.

Great.

Long time no see, and I get no 'Hello'

**Victoria's POV**

I could feel my nails rip into the palm of my hands as i clentched them harder and harder. Derek Hale was right infront of me. He acused me of killing his sister Laura because I wanted "Alpha Power". That ONLY works on werewolves.

That's not even the worste part. He came barging in my house and physically fought with me. After that he did the unthinkcable. He raped me. And I'm getting my revenge from him from taking away my innocence. He made me fear for my life. I am going to MURDER Derek.

I flashed my fangs at him. He just stood there. Motionless. I ran up to him and tackled him into the ground. I sat on his stomatch pushing his hands down on the ground. I then flashed my fangs once more and bit him on the shloder. I then began clawing at his face and neck. I felt my heart pumping fast and blood rushing through my veins.

He wasn't fighting back. It's like he just stayed there waiting for me to get my anger completely out. His blood soon began gushing everywhere and I wanted more.

Scott then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me away from Derek. I didn't want to be done. I tried fighting back. My mouth was wide open ready to bite whatever came in my way. I could feel my eyes glow red with firey anger.

**Scott's POV**

I pulled Victoria away from Derek as I was trying hard not to get hurt by her.

She was REALLY angry.. but i have no idea why. I turned around looking at Stiles cover his face with his hands about 8 feet away from us. I threw Victoria onto the ground.

"What's wrong with you? What did Derek do to make you so agressive?!" I yelled trying to talk over her heavy breathing. She quickly stood up trying to fight with Derek again but I put my arms out and pushed her down once again. Derek stood up slowly putting his hand on his forehead while leaning on a tree.

"This ass hole doesn't deserve to live!" She spat.

"What did he do?" I asked. I looked at Derek. His wounds were healing slowly. He looked at me then looked down. He looked guilty.

"He...." she looked at me. Tears were clouding up in her eyes. "He raped me" Stiles and I opened our mouths in shock. Stiles sneeked up behind Victoria and hugged her from behind. He rested his head on her sholder and burried it in her neck.

"Derek... is that true?" I looked at him. He was facing the ground and then looked up at me. He sighed.

"Yes. It's true."

So.. Derek Hale... raped Victoria James...

Don't Trust the Instinct (Teen Wolf FanFiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें