Where's Scott?

*The Next Day* Friday

**Victoria's POV**

Last night trying to help Scott was crazy. 

I didn't even help him. He helped me. It was completely disastrous. I feel bad for attacking Stiles for cutting his finger last night. I honestly am not this outrageous. I usually control myself!... except on full moons. Vampires also have a tough time during a full moon. Every creature does. It gets crazy. It gets to the point of craziness were you honestly just want to tear someone up and you don't care what you have to do to do it. Never trust the instinct. It just takes you to weird situations and outrageous behavior. 

Anyways, I'm headed for school and I just know it's going to be an awkward conversation between us. Stiles on the other hand... well it will be even MORE awkward! I mean, I almost killed the poor kid! How do you apologize to someone for almost killing them? Oh well... I'm going to have to figure it out. 

It was 8:09 and the bell was about to ring. I quickly walk in trying not to get all the attention poored to me because everyone else was already in their seats. I sit next to Stiles and I turn to Scott's seat and notice he's not there.

"Stiles wheres Scott?" I whisper to him.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him since the full moon. I stayed at his house the whole night trying to cover him so his mom won't notice he's not here." he whispers back. Thats odd. Where's Scott.

**Stiles POV**

*Night of the full moon. About 4 hours after it all happend. (12 am)*

It has been four long hours since Victoria and Scott were kicking each others ass. It. Was. AWESOME! Anyways, its about 12 am and I havent seen any of them. Scotts mom should be coming soon so I'm alittle scared on how I'm going to pull this off. I fixed the door though! There are still a couple of scratches but hey! Still good as new! Sorta. Kinda! ...not really...

*Scotts mom comes home after a long day of work (works at Beacon Hills Hospital)*

I hear a car pull over. Oh no. Scotts mom. 

*mom opens front door and it falls*

"SCOTT!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!" I quickly hide pillows in a blanket to make it look like someone was sleeping and then i start heading down stairs.

"Hi Ms. McCall! How was work" I ask with a nerves smile.

"Stiles *facepalm* what happened here?" she asked.

"Uh... me.. and Scott were restling and.." i point at the door on the ground "that happened.."

"Okay. Alright." she said breathing in and out. "SCOOOOT!!!" she yells while heading up stairs. I run behind her trying to stop her 

"Wait no Scott is-" she opens the door. There was someone sleeping there. Ms. McCall smiles and puts a blanket ontop of the person and kisses his forehead. The proplem was... that wasn't Scott.. or the pillows i hid to make it look like someone was there.. She closes the door and we walk down stairs and she pulls me aside near the door.

'Stiles. Your fixing this. Now." she said in a demanding voice. She walks into her room up stairs and  says "Night!" oh god. I quickly (well this took me like 30 minutes) to fix the door and run up stairs to see who it was..

I pull up the cover and see the most shocking thing ever...