Don't Trust the Instinct (Teen Wolf FanFiction)

(A/N Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that i am basing my story from the show on MTV Teen Wolf and do not own ANY characters exept for Victoria James which I created. Thanks.)

*** Intro ***

I' m Victoria James. I'm 17 and live recently moved back to Beacon Hills, California. I'm not an ordinary girl. I am a half vampire and half human which means i will keep aging untill i hit 21 or 27. I can read you mind. Creepy huh. The problem is, is that i can only read your mind if i touch you. I can also see what kind of person you are but once again, by touching you. My parents died in a fire a couple years ago and i had to grow up fast which ment i had to get a jop ASAP to keep myself alive. My father was a human who fell in love with a vampire by accident. My father came from a family of hunters. Vampire hunters. Ironic huh? I think so.

Its my first day of school and being the new girl is always.... hard. You dont know anyone, barely talk, and its hard to be likeable right away. Good luck for me.

*** Chapter 1 ***

I arrive to school where i will be attending my senior year. As soon as I get off my grey Porsche immedeatly, people stare. Is it just me or do vampires happen to own really awesome cars! Anyways, (sorry ADHD :P) I walk to my first class which is 12 th Grade History and I smell (with my awesome vampire scences) the most discusting smell. A dog. The weirdest part, was there were only two boys sitting down. Thats odd... Unless.. those guys just smell really really bad.

One of the boys had dark brown hair with a small quiff. He had big brown eyes and a jaw that was slightly uneven. He was wearing a white plain tshirt and black skinny jeans. The other boy sitting beside him had a buzz cut hairstyle and greenish hazel eyes. He was wearing a baby blue tshirt and a orange plaid shirt over it wit some dark blue jeans.

They both stare at me for a while and one of them broke the silence and says "Come one Stiles lets go somewhere else"

"But Im soo confyy!!" The other one (Stiles i guess) whines. He (Not Stiles) bumps into me and we touch which means i can read him. I see loyalty, kind, uplifting, playful, and.. no way. Werewolf. I also see he knows who i am. Uh oh. I better catch up to him.

"WAIT!" I yell.

"Erm.. yes?" He shyly says.

"Whats your name?" I desperatly asked.

"Im Scott.. and this is my friend Stiles" he introduces. Stiles comes to shake my hand then dropes his books.

"Oh crap. " he says, "Sorry." We both got to pick his books up then our hands touch. I can read Stiles. He is sarcastic, funny, loyal and.. human.. he helps his werewolf friend Scott and hes the sidekick practically.

"Haha its cool" i laughed. "Im Victoria and i just moved here."

"Nice to meet you" he smiled, "uh.. Victoria can i talk to you?"

"Erm.. sure what is it?" I asked. He grabs my hand and drags me to what seemed to be the library.

"OH SO YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE HERE??!!" Stiles says, "FINE! Stiles likes being alone anyway!"

~ At the Library ~

"I know what you are. And i know you know what i am." He firmly says piercing his brown eyes into my blue eyes. "I need your help."

 ~Dun Dun DUUUN~