Only Death Decides

**Vicoria's POV**

"Well who's screaming?! And who's about to die?!" Scott, Stiles, and Isaac yelled simotaniously.

"That's what I'm trying to find out!" I yelled back.

"Well how long does it take for the person to die once a banshee or whatever screams?" Scott asked.

"I don't know. My parents didn't tell me alot about them... I'm guessing it's less than 24 hours." I told them. "Derek might know. We should go and ask him."

"What? Why Derek? We? I thought you didn't want anything to do with him?" Stiles asked.

I don't want anything to do with you yet I'm still talking to you. I thought to myself; but as I was mentally saying that, I was looking at Stiles as if my internal monolog was being external. He looked at my eyes than looked back down. He cleared his throat, trying to get rid of the awkward tension.

"Sure.. Let's get Derek." Scott strangely said looking at Stiles and I confused about what was happening.

"Right now? But it's Isaac's first day of school." I said.

"I'm fine with that." Isaac said.

"No, let's do it now. We have less than 24 hours and I don't want to risk anthing." Scott said with a concerned tone.

"You guys can go. But I'm staying." I said. I then looked at Isaac which wanted to join Scott and Stiles. "and so is Isaac." His smile faded.

"Well if you're staying, Isaac is comming." Scott said sternly looking straight into my eyes whilst stepping forward.

"Isaac is staying with me." I strictly said with my eyes glowing red as I stepped even closer to him.

"Yeahh sure Isaac can stay with Victoria, let's go!" Stiles said. I rolled my eyes and took Isaac's hand and led him to his first period class.

**Stiles' POV**

"Dude! What's up with you and Tor?" Scott said slapping my chest chest whilst smirking.

"She's mad at me." I responded.

"Wow. No way." He said smiling. I gave me a serious look. "What happened? What'd I miss?"

"Well she and I were in my car.. then I woke up shirtless and we were cuddling..."

"So..."

"So then I freeked out and said that I only like Lydia..." I said closing my eyes.

"Whoa. What are you going to do? I thought you said you moved on from Lydia and you like Victoria.."

"I do.. I mean no! Yess... wait what? I DON'T KNOW! I'll figure it out. Let's just.. go look for Derek and get the hell out of here." I said looking down. All of the sudden Scotts phone starts ringing. "Are you gonna get that?

"Nah. It's probably mom telling my she's coming home late." he told me. After his phone quit ringing, it started vibrating 7 times.

"Scott, I think you should get that." I told him.

Scott sighed and took his phone out of his pocket and began to read the unasnwered messages. He covered his mouth with his hands and gasped.

"Whoa, what's wrong? Is your mom okay?...... Scott? Scott what's wrong?!" I yelled. He dropped his phone and it shattered beneath his feet.

"Y-Y-Your..." He began to stutter. I gripped both his shoulders and began shaking him.

"Scott! What's wrong my what? What did your mom say? Is she okay?" I panicked.

"She....."

"Scott!"

"She's fine." he blantly said.

"Then what's wrong? Why are you shocked? Scott! What's going on?" I began shaking him even more.

He pushed me so hard I fell on my butt again.

"Your dad!" He yelled. "Your dad is in the hospital!"

***************************************************

Hai Guys! Man.. it feels like it's been FOREVER since I've last seen Teen Wolf. AHHH! SECOND HALF OF SEASON 3 NEEDS TO COME FASTER!!! I NO WANT TO WAIT NO MORE! I NEED YOU! I'M MENTALLY UNSTABLE WITHOUT YOU! *ugly sob* :,,((

No Questions! ^_^ If you have any questions for me or any character, leave them in the comments with your question of coarse, and the person you are addressing them to! ^_^

SMILE, LAUGH, and don't stab basic people in the eye with a chair!

LOL wat? I didn't choose the thug life! Thug life chose me!

LOL I LOOVEE YOU!!! <<33