(Not) Nice to See You Again

**Scott's POV**

"Well let's get looking" Derek told me. I was smiling like an idiot. He then pulled his car out of the parked space and we drove off looking for Victoria in hopes she can read my past to see who I saw when I got bitten.

**Victoria's POV**

I pulled into the parking lot of Beacon Hills Hospital to visit someone.

"Hi I'm looking for Kate Argent" I smiled at the desk lady.

"Sure! B6 hun." She smiled back at me.

The last time I saw Kate was when she burned the Hale House down. She was also Derek's ex girlfriend, which is why Derek is so protective over Scott when it comes to Alison. He doesn't want the same to happen to him.

I walked into the room she was in. She looked horrible. Scratches, bruises, and dry blood was all over her. I'm not exactly sure what happened to her, but I wanted her dead. Like... now.

"Hi there! Remember me?" I smiled walking in and taking aseat next to her bed. Her heart beat monitor went faster.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmmmmmm!!!" She hummed. A single tear slipped out of her right eye.

"Awwh! What's wrong? Cat's got your tongue? Haha!" I laughed bitterly. "Haven't seen you since... well... you know... my parents died." I said as I was stroking her hand and looking away.

"Mmmmmm!!!!" She hummed again. As I kept stroking her my claws began to grow. Then started to dig at her skin. "Mmmmm!!! Mmmmmmm!!!" I raised my hand that had long sharp claws. "Mmmmmm!!!! Mmmmmm!!!" Her heart monitor kept beeping faster and faster. I then quickly slashed her throat. "Mmmm-" then the heart monitor slowed down.

Kate was grasping for air.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. The monitor went.

I closed her eyes for her with my two fingers. "Goodnight Kate." I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

As soon as I walked out I saw someone familiar. "Hi Mr. Argent!" I waved and put on a fake smile.

"Victoria." He said sternly. "What bring you here to Beacon Hills?"

"Oh you know! Just had to take careof business!"

"Are you done with that 'business'?" He asked.

"No. I'm not." I said looking right at him. "Well I have to go. I'm soo sorry for your loss!" I said walking away. Chris then got a grip of my elbow.

"What are you talking about?"

"Kate." I said. "I heard she died."

"Listen," he said now gripping both my elbows. My eyes turned red. His grip tightened. "If you hurt Alison I swear-"

"Your going to what? Kill my family? Save it. I'm not interested in killing her." I said as he let go of my elbows.

"Good." He turned away. My eyes went back to normal. You know I had no idea about that. Kate did it. Only her. She broke thecode and now she got her punishment. Now please, stay away from my family." He said not facing me. He walked away.

I then walked the oppisite direction. I passed room B13 and I senced something.. like... a werewolf.. i peaked through the window but everything was dark and blurry. I touch the door nob.

"Victoria!" I heard some one say my name from behind me. I turned around to see who it was.