Get Mad.

**Jackson's POV** (Monday at school)

(A/N; Jackson.. LOL IKR! Forgot he was even in the story! LOL Lemme summerize; Jackson and Victoria have known each other since they were little kids and Jackson is the only one who know's about Victoria's secret LOL GET IT?!. When they were young, it was revealed that Jackson was adopted and his whole attitude changed. Unfortunatly, Victoria had to move and leave Jackson there in Beacon Hills depressed because he thinks his parents never loved him. Victoria and Jackson use to date. they haven't seen each other since the Hale fire when her family was burnt alive. Well.. technechly for two weeks because on my chapter "The Help" is shows a flashback and their relationship together.)

"What do you mean we're breaking up?! Is this a joke?" Lydia yelled feriously waving her phone in my face.

"Not really. If it was a joke I would've put a 'haha' at the end." I said smiling whilst pointing at her phone message that I sent. "And.. there's no 'haha' at the end..."

The more and more she yelled, it faded. I was focused on someone else... Victoria; and she was next to a tall guy I've never seen before (Isaac).

I pushed Lydia's phone away from my face and ran after her.

"Victoria hold on!" I yelled.

"Jackson... Hi how are you! Haven't seen you around late-" I gave her a big tight hug. "ly." she finished.

"Are you free tonight?" I promtly asked.

"W-whaat? No I'm.." she looked back at Stiles and looked back at me. "I'm totally free." she smiled.

"Great." I said touching her shoulder. I gave her an even bigger hug now. I burried my head into her neck. "It's really nice to see you again. I'm glad you're okay."

**Victoria's POV** 

"Yeah.. same." I said plainly.That hug probably lasted a minute. "Hey Jackson, I have to show my friend Isaac around school. I'll see you around." I smiled. I walked away and took Isaac's hand.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"Childhood friend." I replied.

We walked everywhere on campus and I showed him around except for one place. We walked into where the swimming pools were. I opened the door.

"And this is were the swim team practices." I informed him of what he already knew.

Isaac jumped behind me and covered himself with my jacket.

"Can we leave please! Now!" Isaac panicked. I locked the door and threw the key in the pool. "V-Victoria I want to leave now! Unlock the door! I don't feel comfortable here. Victoria!!!" He cried.

"No." I said sternly. "Make me. The key's in the pool.. you can get it."

He started shaking and he clenched his fists.

I don't want to hurt him or anything.

I just want to see what happens when someone who's been bitten by a half alpha gets angry... 

I took my jacket off.

"Get mad." I told him.

***************************************

Hai guys!!! I got a new computer which means I'm going to be updating more now! ^_^ 

No questions today! If you have any questions you want to ask a character, leave them in the comments with the name of the character you're asking! ^_^

Or you can ask me questions! Just make sure I know who you're asking the questions to by putting their name before asking! Or after asking.. be a rebel! Go crazy! XD

SMILE, LAUGH, AND don't punch walls in the throat! I LOOVEE YOUU!!! ;))