Where Is He.

(Hi! I'm updating twice today because I got 10views in less than ten minutes of my story being updated and I know that may not be alot, but that's ALOT for me. Plus it's Monday and Teen Wolf is on tonight! ;) THANK YOU!!!)

*Afterschool Lacross Field*

**Scott POV**

"Hey can you come over today?" Stiles asked as we were walking toward the woods behind the Lacross field.

"I don't know man. Derek." I told him. We were meeting up with Derek today. He had to tell us both something. It's weird because usually he never likes talking or looking at Stiles.

"Oh. Well I-" he was cut off by Vicrtoria who came up from behind me slapping me across the face.

"Victoria what the hell!?!" I whimpered.

**Derek POV**

I needed to tell the boys something. Yes both of them. Even Stiles. He's such a strange kid.

As I was walking, I saw Scott and Stiles walking not too far from me. Then I noticed a skinny woman with long brown straight hair walking. I noticed those red glowing eyes anywhere. Victoria.

I hid behind a tall thick tree trying to avoid her seeing me. If she saw me, she would rip me in half with her teeth and barehands. There is something very very wrong that I did to her that same night we almost killed each other that I haven't told you yet.

I was peeping to the side of the tree seeing what was happening. She slapped Scott across the face. I wanted to laugh so hard but I held it in and kept a straight serious face.

"Where's Derek!?! I want to see him! NOW!" She demanded. I loved her agression. She was like me.

"I don't know where he is!" Scott said with fear in his voice. I could here his heart beat faster and faster every time she said a word.

Victoria forcefully grabbed Scott's arm and her eyes turned white. She's reading him. As soon as she let go, her eyes turned a very dark red that I have never seen before.

"He's here is he?" She growled.

I stepped away from the tree knowing the consequences that would come to her seeing me. I closed my eyes.

"I'm here." I said opening my eyes.

Her fangs came out and her eyes got even more red.

Her hands turned to fists and her knuckles got a very pale yellow from clenching them.

Great.

Long time no see, and I get no 'Hello'