Who Was It

**Derek's POV**

"A woman?" I asked Scott. He nodded his head 'yes'. "That's impossible! Are you sure?"

"Well.... yeah? I think! I don't remember. It was coming at me so fast.. I couldn't tell what it was." Scott told me.

"I think you're confused." I said refusing to believe what Scott was telling me.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because. Since we're both beta's I can sence who is in our pack. My alfa bit you, which means we're both in his or her pack and I can sence you. My alpha use to be my father, but when our house got burned down my older sister managed to kill my father to get the alpha power. It was horrible that she had to do that but, our father wanted to keep us safe and he had her kill him. But now my older sister Laura is dead. She was murdered. But I'm not completely sure by who. But I'm going to find out." I said.

"Well do you have any suspects?" He asked.

"Yes. I think the one who killed my sister was Victoria... but I'm not completely sure."

"But... then who bit me? She can't take the alpha power.. She's a vampire.. i would've either been dead or become a vampire if she bit me. It couldn't have been her."

"That's what I'm trying to figure out."

We then got out of the hospital and got in my car. We both put on our seatbelts but I didn't start the car.

"Hey, you know, Victoria can read me and see what happened the day I got bit.."

"I don't know. You can go to her but I'm not--"

"This apply's to you too." He said cutting me off. "You want to find out who the alpha is that killed your sister and I want to know who bit me. You're comming with me." Scott said. I took a deep breath. I started the car.

"Do you know where she lives?" I said taking another deep breath.

"Well.. she doesn't have a house. She lives in her Porsche." Scott told me.

"Well let's get looking."