I Don't Forgive

**Victoria's POV**

"Victoria!" I heard someone yell my name. I turned around to see who it was letting go of the door-nob.

"Stiles?" I said in confuse, "What are you doing here?"

"My dad..." he said.

"Your dad is in the hospital?! What happened to him?!"

"No no.. he's not IN the hospital.. he's just.. in the hospital. He's doing an investigation. He's the sherrif."

"Oh! Well don't scare me like that" I said punching him lightly.

"So what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I had to... visit someone."

'Oh. Well if-"

"Can you.. not tell Scott I was here... please." I cut him off.

"Uhm.. sure."

"Thanks" I said kissing his cheek lightly and leaving.

**Stiles' POV**

"Thanks" she said smiling and kissing my cheek. I can't say that that didn't make me blush.

~RING RING~

"Hello?" I asked as I answered my phone to Scott. He asked me if I know where Victoria was. I of coarse said no because I promissed Victoria not to tell Scott I knew where she was. I wonder what she did...

*Tomorrow at School. Friday.*

~Lunch~

**Victoria's POV**

Stiles and I were sitting on our regular lunch table we always sit on when we wait for Scott. I took out my turkey sandwhich and my bottle of.. "red liquid" or as Stiles likes to call it "KoolAid not blood".

"Oh gross." he whispered. I laughed at his comment.

"Haha Where's Scott?" I smiled.

"Oh.. he's sitting next to his girlfriend. Alison." my smile faded.

"Alison is Scott's girlfriend? Like.. Alison.. Argent?"

"No. Argent Alison." he facepalmed. "How didn't you know this? You know everything!"

"I don't know maybe I thought it was another Alison he was dating.. wait... why is he over there anyways?" I asked.

"Her aunt died yesturday in the hospital. She was most likely murdered becuase she had scratches on her." I tenced up as he told me that. ''do you know anything about that? Like who murdered her? Or why she was in the hospital?" he asked me. I took a long pause.

"No." 

"Then why'd you tence up?'' he asked suspiciously. I paused again looking behind Stiles seeing something.

''I have to go." I said grabbing my stuff. 

I didn't leave because I felt guilty of what I did, trust me I never do! I left because I senced something.

**Stiles' POV**

She had to go as soon as I asked her that question. Maybe she knows who murdered Alison's aunt. Or maybe.. she murdered her...

"Hey have you seen Victoria?" Scott asked me as he was walking up towards our table. 

"She uh.. just left."

"If you see her, tell her I'm looking for her." Scott said as his smile faded.

"W-what umm.. do you guys need to talk about?" I asked shaking a bit.

''I need to find out who bit me... and Victoria might know if she reads me."

"Is that all you wanted to know from her?" I asked him nervousely. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah? Why?" he asked in confusion.

''No reason." I said looking away.

"Alright then..? Can you come over today? Afterschool?" he asked me.

"Yeah sure." we nodded our heads awkwardly and Scott walked away. I then gathered my things and walked to look for Victoria.

I was now inside of school and walking toward the hallway. I saw her walking not too far from me.. like.. at the other side of the hallway. "Victoria!" I yelled as I was running towards her. She was walking faster. "I know you heard me!" She then walked into a janitors closet. "Vic--" she pulled my colar in where she was. "What are you--" She covered my mouth with her hand and kept her other hand on my colar pushing me against the wall. WHY DOES EVERYONE DO THIS TO ME?!

"I senced something." She whispered to me taking her hand off my mouth.

"Something!? l like wha--"

''Stiles, shut up!" She whisper-yelled because I was being too loud. "I sence.. another werewolf."

"I think it might be-"

"It's not Scott." she said cutting me off. "Or Derek."

My Stiles panick mode was on..