H. E. L. P. M. E

**Scotts POV** (before the attack)

I could over hear Stiles and Victoria talking. But bearly because my transformation was killing me and I couldnt think straight.

"Wait. See if Scott goes wherewolf crazy. You know. Kill people. Again. And again. And again. A-" Stiles said but Victoria yelled at him.

Kill.

That was a word that shuffled and was repeated through my mind. At that moment i felt as i was going crazy. I was. I mean it was a full moon, I cant controll myself.

All of the sudden I stopped hearing the word kill. I started to shape-shift. My body was changing rapidly. I felt pain throughout the transformation and I had a temptation to rip someones body in half and to millions of little pieces. My face began to stretch, i started getting hairy and my finger nail were growing. I start yelling in pain untill...

Until i smelled something. I could smell fear, anger and most of all, blood. Oh no. I have a feeling Stiles is in trouble. I need to break free from these chains to help my best friend. But how?

I couldnt take this anymore! In anger i broke the chains and set myself free. I run to the locked door and rip the handle off with my bear hands. As soon as i walk in, i see Stiles curled up in a ball in the corner with a bloody finger and Victoria above him ready to kill.

As i step forward, Victoria turns around and flashes her fangs at me and stares at me with those evil red eyes. Of coarse i step back because i was scared!

**Victorias POV**

As i felt something approach me, i turn around and flash my fangs. I noticed it was Scott and i immeadiatly fell out of my killing zone. I was in shock because Scott was free. He grabs my hand and elbo and pushes me away from Stiles.

"STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!" Yelled Scott with a face of a half human half werewolf.

"Wait what are YOU doing? I'm fine! I snapped out of it." I said while putting my left hand on my forehead. There was a window behind me with the curtains opened. Scott starts staring at the moon. "Scott!" I yell for his attention. Still no reaction.

He looks down at me and his eyes turn into a golden yellow. He starts breathing heavy and gets closer to me. He grabs my leg then i stumble on the ground while he is above me. As i am on the ground, he puts each leg to the side of me and i manage to grab his leg and trip him. I quickly get up and start flashing my fangs.

Scott gets up and tries grabbing my arm but instead i push him out breaking the door. I tackle him and sit on his stomatch trying to put his arms down. He then pushes me and pins me to a tree. He stares at me as if hes never seen me before. He puts one hand on the tree and the other on my chin. He gets closer to me. Our noses start to touch. He runs off....

I was left there with my back to the tree wondering what just happened. Why did'nt he stay to kill Stiles and me. Where did he go?

"Are you guys done?" Stiles says covering his face with his hands exept his eyes standing on the broken door. "Wait wheres Scott? Victoria! Victoria!?" Stiles' voice began to fade as i was zoning out. Thats when i run begin to run off in Scotts direction.