Chapter 32

Check out He GOT GAME ‼️‼️‼️‼️ thank you 💕

I woke up to my annoying father poking me in my face.

" dad what the fuck you went " I asked opening one of my eyes, I knew it was him cause of that strong ass cologne he had on.

" you gotta go get Corry , and talk to me like that again I'll put yo ass out" he said nudging my head and closing the door behind him. I slowly got out of the bed and Made my way to the bathroom.

After I got done getting dressed I walked to my car and was on my way to this damn radio station.

I walked inside and saw Corry in August's lap , and playing with the mic. I mentally rolled my eyes and was about to grab my baby until some guy barged in .

" you must be Mrs. Alsina " he asked looking at me up and down biting his lips , I can say he was a handsome man, but too bad I'm married to this crazy mothafucka.

" yes and you are " I asked raising a eyebrow.

" Dj Rell, your just in time for the interview , sit " he said pulling out my chair I mentally stared at August who couldn't even look at me.

" Ima kick yo ass " I mumble to him, I knew something was up when he said meet him somewhere he'll usually drop her off and leave for situations like this.

" Ya'll ready" this Dj dude said looking at me with lustful eyes, he was making me feel highly uncomfortable and I don't like that shit at all.

" baby your ready " I asked looking at August he know Ima kick his when we leave here.

" y-yeah " he stuttered . I grabbed Corry and kissed her little lips that made her giggle.

" you have a beautiful daughter ma" Dj Rell said eyeing my like I was pray, I slightly scoot over to August and I knew August felt the tense.

" aye me lets get this on the roll don't be lookin' at ma' baybeh like that " he said grabbing my shaking hand. I silently prayed to myself .

" we on 3 , 2 , 1 "

" welcome back , we have the famous August Alsina in the houseeee " he hollered through the mic.

" wazzammm" August said licking his lips .

" I heard your starting your new album, do we have a certain date yet"

" yeah man, I'm in the studio now so best believe the album will be out before Christmas so every make sure you look out fa' ya boy, in the next three weeks" August said pulling on his beard.

"Yo I know that shit gon' be crazy, whats this album gon be about after the significant testimony"

" this thing called life " August said eyeing me . I can look his face that he's hurt but honestly I'm way more hurt, how would you feel if some you thought you was falling bought you like a charity case.

" that's dope , yo we even got the Mrs. Alsina and baby Alsina in heaaaa' Starrt droppin them calls "

August POV:

I sat back in my seat with my shades on eyeing Dj Rell, i don't like how this nigga looking at me woman. I know i fucked up bad but my feelings fa' ha was real.

" first calla' up speak "

" Loord I love you so much August, and your wife and daughta so beautiful , girl how you be having makeup like that i been dying to learn" I started laugh on the mic as Cindy was cheesing .

" a lot of YouTube videos baby girl" she said .

" are you ever going to have your own line I would buy alllll that shit , hell me too" somebody butted in on the girl phone call.

" I never thought of doing that, but I may just take you on your offer "

" yasssss I love you " she said hanging up.

" yo that was crazy , next caller what's ya name"

" Amina " the person said she sound quiet and shy.

" aight Amina what you got fa my boy"

" um August if you don't mind me asking , what you mean bout your next album, and meaning this thing calls life"

" it means sometimes you go through some thangs through life ma' I been hell and back and I finally got where God want me to be" I said .

" wow that's touching, I feel you on that I been hell and back too " she said tears warmed in my eye lids but they didn't fall.

" Hey baby girl whatever you going through don't let it break you down I can tell in your voice and almost all of us in this room right now been through some tough shit , but whatever it is keep your dignity and make you achieve everything you ever wanted to do in your life " Cindy Said through the mic for her to say that I knew for she was hurting , the way in her voice and the way she was talking I knew my album was going to touch a lot of my fans.

" Your my biggest motivation I wanted to call you that even though I saw you through the magazines you make me see that I can do whatever , thank you Mrs. Alsina "

" No problem baby girl" A small smile across Cindy's face.

" Now you have it folks, the Alsina's bout to hit the ro-"

" Da Da " Corryian screamed through the mic giggling .

" Yo that was Corryian  Alsina" DJ Rell laughed . " but son make you go get that album in the next three weeks Ima make sure I add it to my Alsina albums " he said going off air after that.

I dapped him up, and pulled Cindy in front of me walking out.

" what type of shit is that August , I outta slap the shit out of yo ass " she said strapping Corry in her car seat.

" Look Ma' that shit was planned months ago I had to get ya' hea ' some way, I couldn't just look stupid without having my wife on my arm. " I explained running my hands through my face.

" I'm not yo wife I'm some bitch you bought " she said opening the door to her car .

" baby hear me out , let me talk please "

" ain't shit to fucking talk about unless it's involving my daughter, I only don't want to be in this fucking situation, I wanted to get married the right way , not be bought like some bitch on the street" she said slamming the door driving down the highway.

Lord kno's I miss ma' girls being in tha' same household as me, I can barely sleep without grabbing Cindy's pillow, I fucking hate sleeping alone. I just really have to get her to talk to me, and this shit getting harder and harder.

Ok I need for everybody to comment and vote please, like it feels like I'm
Writing this for my own entertainment.

COMMENT AND VOTE 💕 let me see your support please .