Chapter 16

‼️ ️comment and vote ‼️

I woke up to loud music coming from the stereo in the front that's attached to the kitchen. I looked to my left to see my baby no where near me. I had a feeling August had her and surprised that he's still here.

I walked to the joined the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I looked the mirror and stared at my self. I damn near twenty and stripping for me and my child, married by a arrangement, barely even know this nigga. I can't do the shit I want to because I have a child, I love my baby but I wish it didn't happened it to me.

I walked to the front to notice August playing with Corry wit his shirt off which had all his tattoos exposed

" Morning" i said getting a bottle of water.

" Morning Girl, How Ya' sleep" he asked folding his arms looking at me, the way he looks at me gives me a vibe a good vibe.

" slept like a champ" I said making my way to Corry.

" Hey mama baby" I said picking her up kissing her cheeks. She started nibbling on her fingers.

" ️Cindy about that whole Monica situation, I didn't know how to a-"

" August I honestly don't wanna hear it, your a Grown ass man , it ain't like we love each other" I didn't want to hear his apology, no one never apologizes for doing this to my life, my mother didn't . I don't even know where the fuck my father is.

" ️Cindy shut that shit up na', I know you don't wanna hear a apolog-"

" August I don't wanna hear this shit, it's done and over with you cant fix the shit, I can't leave here cause I don't have no where else to go. Only reason I called you was for Corry" I said walking away sitting Corryian down.

August POV:

Lil shawty was pissing me off, cutting me off and shit. I followed behind her as I saw her wiping her eyes.

" stop brushing a nigga off ma', I know you don't wanna hear the shit but you gon' hear it today." I said licking my lips, I was trying my best not to come at her ass wrong.

" Leave me alone" she yelled.

" ️Cindy SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'm tired of your ass brushing me off, damn I kno' I was wrong ma' bout the other shit but here me out. I love that little girl in there I don't know what came in me telling that bitch that shit" I yelled stepping closer to her, she couldn't move anymore she was backed up to the wall.

I punched the whole in the wall trying to control my anger, ever since Mel died my anger has gotten worse.

" ️Cindy im sorry damn, what else you want from Me. I can't give your fucking virginty back, I can't make yo' sorry ass mama apologize to your ass, stop being so ducking stubborn and bitchy and let a nigga be there for you , the both of you."

" How August, You don't know shit about me, you don't even me , you don't sit down to be wit me to know shit about either of us, your living the fast life while I'm being a mother , I had to give up my scholarship because I had to be a fucking mother somebody MOTHER. A unstable one, no one help me not even my fucking mama" She screamed with tears down her face. I don't know how she feels but for now on I want to kno' she could be down for a nigga.

" Cin- baby don' cry ma, c'mere" I said pulling her into me as she cried harder in my arms.

" you got me, and my moms , I kno' you ben' talking to ha' but you really got me , just come back home" I said pulling her away.

" No you can keep Corry for the night" she said stepping away.

" how the fuc-"

" August I need alone time, I got to work" she said wiping her eyes.

" yo' ass ain't stripping no mo' you my wife you ain't doin' that shit" I said comin in her face.

" I can do whatever the fuck I wanna do , Aug."

She said walking away, I know how to fix her ass. I'ma make sure I be at tha' Joint faithfully.

" we gon' see baby"

" I'm not your fucking baby, and make sure you get that ring" she yelled. I looked at the counter to see her ring on there. She took this shit off.

"Lil ma' some else believe that, I'll show how a real nigga is" I mumbled to myself, she keeping that ring and im letting shit sit there.

Yesterday was my birthday, sorry it been a week or so. It's a lil short, but things going to be heated ‼️‼️