Chapter 17

️comment and vote 😘

Cindy POV:

I walked in the hotel room to see August Left and no sign of Corryian. I put my hair in a pony tail , and went to the dresser. I noticed a note and the damn ring still sitting there.

" what the fuck" I yelled in frustration, last night I didn't know what I was feeling but those feelings gone now.

" Look, yo' ass gon' learn how respect a nigga, shit ain't gon' change baby, you mines and we married yiu better wear that damn ring, we got a lot of shit to build up, but we gon' work on that shit for the sake of Corry and You. See yo' sexy ass later ma' "

I blew my breath and threw the note in the trash, I was happy but then I wasn't I don't know what to feel or how to act, I wish I had my momma right now, my biological mom. She would always give me good advice be there for me, even was my dad. I wish I knew who he was deep down inside I wonder do he think about me or even know me. I want to have a loving family, that unconditional love, something like that Will and Jada type of love. Especially that Uncle Phil and Aunt Viv type of love, but all that shit is a fairytale.

I hate that August Call's me baby, we really ain't on that damn level, he's a fucking liar. When I was in HighSchool I really didn't have friends , went to prom by myself, but I knew I was beautiful a lot of mothafuckas envy me. But one thing I hated about that school was they were liars, wanted to be something their not some of them prolly in college, Jail, or got to many baby mommas and daddy's , or either dead.

I knocked out my thoughts and looked at the time, I had two hours until I had to go to work. I let my hair air dry and it became wavy, I decided to put my nose ring back in and did my makeup and finished it off with a reddish-blackish lip stick.

I looked in the closet to see I had a crop top I haven't worn before, it was on sale so I got it with the little I had left. I finished it off with some black high waist pants. I looked in the mirror and decided to take a picture.

" girl you killing it" I said admiring myself. I grabbed my bag and purse and headed to the hell whole, it keep clothes and food on my baby back. I started to miss her I really don't know why I let August get her but she loves him already, lord wait until she starts talking.

August POV:

I made it to the studio wit lil mama in my arms Playing wit a nigga chains and shit.

" baby you gon' have to stop that na " i said taking it away from her as a pout spread across her face.

" that ain' gon work right there" I laughed at her until I saw a tear come down her cheek.

" oka' daddy sorry " I sajd wiping her face, she started smiling as she did what she wanted to do. She One sneaky mothafucka, she knew what she was doing but I shrugged it off to see my assistant, coming my way.

" now who is this cutie Aug" she asked eyeing the hell out of me, I can't lie Shawty thick as hell, and I fucked her bout two times but that was a two time thing I hate that I even did that shit, Pussy and business don't work.

" damn ma' can a nigga get his face back" I said adjusting Corry who was looking at her, looks could kill with this little girl. " This my daughter"

Quisha, face expression changed, I don't know why her parents named her ass that ghetto shit but she got a job.

" August why I couldn't have your fuckin baby" she screamed.

" bih- girl you better lower yo' fuckin tone around my baby girl, if you want a fuckin job yo ass better do yo fuckin job" I walked to the studio and left her ass there, I would've told her ass im married but how shit Goin wit me and ️Cindy Is fucked up.

I heard my phone ringing to see its wifey calling me, I changed her name from Cindy im getting hella serious bout ole girl but she tough.

" you already miss daddy" I laughed in the phone dapping Kevin.

" don't play wit me August where my baby, how she doing, what you fe-"

" damn girl slow down she good, she's sleepy" I laid Corry on my chest, about to hit this verse for this song.

" sound like you guys are having fun" by the way her voice was she sounded sad.

" nah, not really ma' it would've been better if yo sexy ass was hea' wit us". I knew her ass was smiling cause it took her a minute to say some.

" w-where are ya'll"

" studio" for some reason Kevin took Corry out my arms and started playing wit her, but she wasn't playing back her ass was straight mean muggin his ass like "nigga that shit Wack do some else"

" we-" I tried to hold my laughter but Cindy cut me off.

" I'm at work, I'll come get Corry later, bye" she hung up on my ass before I even said anything. I put my Phone in my pocket, and turned my attention to Kevin.

" Gates man watcho' ass doin" I asked walking over to them.

" nigga you know the babies love Kevin " Kevin was a real cool as nigga don't take shit for nobody and I highly respect his grind.

" but it look like she don't like my ass take this damn girl " he said shaking his head as Corry busted out laughing, she just started sitting up on her own since she's four months now.

" nigga you betta' hop off my baby" I said picking her whiny ass up.

" when yo ass get a child" he asked folding his arms rolling a blunt, Corry crawled on to my chest sucking thumb bout to fall asleep I know when her ass get older She gon need some braces.

" long story Dawg, she ain't mines but she mines , plus I'm married to her moms, she was raped and that's how this happen" I pointed to a sleeping Corry and check the time on my phone.

" I respect that mi nigga' real shit, that lil gir beautiful, wait nigga did you say you was married" he stopped what he was doing and put the blunt down.

" damn yes nigga im married we was drunk ass fuck and bought her a million dollar as ring and now her ass don't want shit to do wit me, because of what I did wit some old Ho i use to fuck wit. She just now letting me get my baby girl" I ran my hands through my curls remembering the events.

" I know yo' ass don't wanna talk. Bout tha' shit boy, but to man to man; Dawg how Tellin me shawty been through hell, and by tha look means that little girl ain't have a daddy, you ha' daddy, you thea' first nigga she fell in love in, be a man that you want her to marry Dawg, real shit, I ain't shit but you the shit, im still fucking hoes Ian trying to settle down. You my nigha betta' show that damn girl, even if that shit was prolly a mistake it ain't , it's a blessin' look at ha' but Dawg im bout to head out think bout what I said, they a blessing a blind man can see that shit, I wanna meet shawty too" he said Giving me a hand shake walking out.

He was right but a nigga like me scared, I ain't gon admit that shit but i am. I looked at the time to see its close to seven, ️Cindy be on that pole in a lil bit, I be damn if I see another nigga touch on what's mine.

What Kevin said kept replaying in my head tho'.

‼️ Strip club scene next‼️