Chapter 12

It's been two weeks and my baby still haven't woke up. August been distant a lot lately and I honestly don't know why.

He just walked in the room smelling like perfume.

" August where you been" I finally asked, I didn't do shit to him, I basically been with Corry everyday.

" business " he simply said.

" what kind of business" I asked folding my arms.

" damn business Cindy" he said sitting down pulling out his phone.

I shook the shit off, cause after he leaves, im following his ass.

I'm still trying to figure out who
put my baby in the hospital and she's even fighting for her life.

" august who else you let stay with you, before we came"

" Monica why " he asked looking up from his phone.

" just wondering"

she's the only bitch, that had the key to his house, and the only motherfucka, that stayed wit him.

My gut telling me she did it, i got a feeling she did, but i don't have any proof and it seem that August don't care.

The nurse walked in to check on Corry.

" Well, this little one is having progress, she can hear you guys now" the nurse said smiling.

" and the angles might be playing wit her, she's even smiling" she looked at her with a raise eyebrow.

" thats unusual" she said walking out, what type of nurse do some shit like that.

I grabbed her little hand, she didn't move she just smiled, in her sleep. I just want to feel her little hand.

" C , im bout to go" August said walking out, i grabbed my things and Kiss Corry on her little lips.

" mommy be back" I said as a tear slip my eye.

August Pov:

I got a text from Monica letting me know she was at home. I can honestly say she know how to put it down on a nigga, on the past two weeks. I still come in the hospital to check on Corry and im happy she's progressing everyday.

Only reason I'm going to Monica house is because ️Cindy, just , shit I don't know. We haven't had sex or nothing, seems as she ain't feeling a nigga. Every time I go to the hospital I be glued to my phone, I ain't got shit to say to her and I see she ain't got shit to say to me.

I made it too Monica house in no time, I got out my car heading up to her front door.

She opened the door before I could ring the door bell she swung the door open.

All she had on was a black lingerie.

" damn girl" I said biting my lower lip.

" see something you like" she said stepping aside letting me in, closing the door.

I nodded my head and sat on the booth she had.

" so how's the baby" she asked. I took a second to respond because I never told her about Corry being in the hospital, basically no one knows but my mama and she's been coming to the hospital a lot more.

" how you know she's in the hospital" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

" p-people talk" she studdered looking away from me.

" you saying something that I don't know, Monica"

" no "

" you hiding something that got shit to do with my daughter"