Chapter 31

please go read He Got Game

August POV:

The whole car ride to the house was quiet, of course it was going to be quiet. I regret for doing any of this shit and i knew this was going to bite me in the ass.

" take me to my father house" she said looking out the window, she started to rub her leg, her eyes puffy , and her makeup smeared.

We pulled up to Clyd's house as Cindy rushed in the house I was debating if I should go inside but i knew I was gone be a dead man walking. I was bout to pull out , until I saw her grab Corryian and brought her outside.

" da da " she screamed and tried to come
Over to me .

" hey baby" I said kissing her cheek, I notice Cindy went in the house and never came back out.

" daddy fucked up Cory" I said shaking my head I needed a drink bad.

Cindy POV:

I wasn't going back to that house with August and I needed some alone time.

" daddy" I yelled looking for him, I saw him in the kitchen with my stepmother.

" damn she just called me daddy, what you want girl " he said looking up, I rolled my eyes and said never mind.

" baby girl what's wrong , what he do now"

" he bought me "

" what you mean he bought you"

I took a deep breath cause he knew what I was talking bout. " it was a fake married arrangement well I thought it was and he bought me , like im some bitch on the street, "

"Now he saying I can't get out of it, and I dont want to do this anymore " I said breaking down, I was heartbroken, I was falling hard for August, I don't even know who he is , I barely know him. I hate that I was drunk that night because I was stressing.

" come hea' Cindy" my dad said I walked slowly over to him, I feel like a sixteen year old girl.

" August been alone for a long time, I know him. He just want someone under him, his mother put him out , he lost his brother from a  drug deal that went wrong, his little brother Travis don't even fuck wit him only because he felt that August was the one who did it. You really don't know August, but he admires you, I know he feel guilty for what he did because he did it the wrong way"

" what does this have to do wit anything Clyde"  I asked rolling my eyes.

'How I come from daddy to Clyde , you gone learn how to respect me you in my fucking house " he barked

" my bad" i said quietly .

" Clyde don't be talking to her any kind of you see how heartbroken she is " my stepmother said.

" mama he being a asshole for no reason" she started to smile In way and was a bit taken back but I didn't care for the moment to call her my mother , my birth mother didn't give a fuck about me.

" Woman shut the hell up, Cindy , you need to understand why August did that talk to him one on one , look how he make Corryian feel , that little girl is a damn daddy's girl, she don't even wanna fool with me"  he said shaking his head.

" yeah Cindy listen to your father, I know how you feel but maybe he had a reason for how long I known August , he is a strong man that wants be happy" everything they said went from one ear out to the other , I understood what they was coming from, but I don't wanna deal with him or want to be around him at all. At one point in my life I was happy but now I'm miserable again, but I'm not struggling .

I looked at my phone to see august texted me.

I have a radio interview tomorrow , I'll text you the address so you could come get Corry, and baby I'm sorry i know you don't forgive me right now, hopefully I can tell you when your ready.

I looked at the message and left it on read I wasn't going to respond, I needed time for myself and it's time to make me happy , and my make sure my baby girl is good.

Comment and vote please I need feedback if i Should keep going .  Check out He GOT Game