Chapter 33

‼️‼️ check out he got game ‼️. Comment and vote 💕

Cindy POV:

I drove back to my father and step-mother house. I had a major headache and all I really wanted to do is lay down.

I Walked in the house with Corryian on my hip, she started to nibble on her toy.

" my baby got a tooth coming in" I
Said with my baby voice and kissed her cheek.

" Cin- oh you brought my grandbaby give her hea' " Miranda said .

" here ma , I need to lay down anyway"

" wait Cindy , did you talk to August" I rolled my keys and rubbed my temples.

" we don't have shit to talk about , I feel like if i sit in a room with him Ima strangle his ass"

" Cindy talk to that damn boy, now and get yo ass out my house" she said grabbing my eyes and about to toss me out the door.

" mama I don't want to"

" but you have too , now get" she slammed the door as I walked to my car, I was gone drag my ass there too.

August POV:

I jus' drank my last bottle of henny , I wasn't drunk neitha' was I a bit tipsy. I've been trying not to cry, ever since I left the station. They say a man ain't suppose to cry but right na' I'm on the edge to break down.

I got up and tip toed , around the broken glass across the floor. I made my way to my studio, I didn't know why I was going in there something just got me to make a song .

I'm so hurt , and I betrayed myself , and even taking care of a woman and child who isn't even mines , but I love Cindy so much , it hurt that she can't even realize that. I didn't want to do the whole arrangement, a lot of times I smiled to cover up the pain I been going through. Before I met Cindy I would usually go out every night , bringing a new bitch in the house every night, only because I was Lonely every damn night. I just wanted someone to hold at night and someone to at least hold me at night, I fucked up when I fucked wit that girl, but i wasn't use to being in relationship, especially after Crystal getting pregnant by my home boy. After that I never knew what love was my momma was never there for me , shit she put me out only because I was doing what Mel was doing.

I walked to the booth, and started a beat. I honestly didn't know what the hell im bout to sing but hopefully it's good.

" Sometimes I get emotional
And I can't seem to find the way I'm s'posed to go
And all these so-called people that I'm supposed to know"

I heard the door creak and saw Cindy, looking beautiful as I imagine , every time I see her a nigga get a good vibe from her in the bottom of my stomach, girls call that shit butterflies.

" keep singing Aug" she said sitting down, pulling her hair behind her ear. I nodded my head and licked my lips , and started all over from the top.

"They be the main ones
Smile up in your face, but behind your back they hate
So I hope you know
You're like the only reason I'm emotional
My tears fall like water so that I can gr
Ow
Not like I was before
Tryna make a change, I need something more"

"I can't hold back these tears
Let me cry
They say a man ain't supposed to cry

So I'ma let the song cry
I'ma let my soul cry through these words
I need to try to free my mind"

I finished it off and made my way out the booth, as Cindy came hugging me tightly.

" c-can we talk" she asked looking up at me. I nodded my head and made our way down stairs , I was embarrassed for her too see these broken glasses and bottles down here .

" why you did it" she asked looking at me in my eyes waiting for answers , I looked away.

" I didn't want to be alone" I said simply, I kept looking down. I felt embarrassed for telling a woman some shit like this.

" I was ti'ed of being in a big ass house by myself, not get to hold someone every night. From trying to buy my momma love and that shit didn't work, I never known how to love a woman, I never had the woman love, my mama always chose my stepfatha' over me, made me do shit I wasn't proud of , I started selling on the corner , and she put me out, told me not ta' bring my ass back thea' , then my brotha' was shot in front of me , everything was in slow motion, me and mel was always close and Travis neva' liked that. Everything was happening so fast, my best friend Ma' brotha'was gone in front of my eyes. A lot of days I wish I can talk to em' back
Home I would go to his cemetery and sing to him, even though I knew he would never hea' me . Everybody around me want money and shit , and only worried bout themselves, only people that got me is my nieces and they mama' I been there for them from the jump, MA' momma even started calling me Hollywood "

I didn't notice i was crying until Cindy started wiping my tears.

" baby im sorry I swea' I am, I didn't want you to take Corry away from me an-"

" shhhh I'm still here " she said holding me.

" it's going to be okay, I'm sorry for being a bitch, I-i love you August , and it just happened so fast, and I was hurt because you went behind my back and fuck that hoe and then my daughter is living in this house , I never thought of leaving you but I didn't want to be around you either " She got up quickly , I knew she just said she loved me , she walked away like she didn't say shit.

" baybeh whea' you goin"

" cleaning this mess up, and don't drink ever again if you gone be doing this shit" she said pointing to the mess.

I grabbed her waist and pushed her against the wall.

" I luh you too, can you and Corry come home now" I asked hoping it would be a yes.

" August baby, I still need some time, but I won't be staying here but I will be here anytime you need me. I need to figure my self out first. Okay" I understand where she was coming from so i wasn't going to argue.

I nodded my head and kissed her lips , I missed for the past months.

" I missed you so much ma' " i said kissing her neck, grabbing her ass. She let out a soft moan.

💟 COMMENT AND VOTE ! Check out He got Game