Chapter 8

I cleaned up some of the blood on my wall, this bitch was literally stinking up my house.

If this shit leaked out this would fuck up my fucking Career. ️Cindy still hasn't come out her room and I had Corryian all to myself. I didn't sign up for this shit but I felt hella guilty.

I threw the body in the ocean behind my house. I watched the body sink down. I put my hands in my face, I never thought my life would come to this.

I walked in the house to hear Corry whines.

" Corryian please stop" I pleaded. I didn't know what was wrong with her she wasn't even wet.

I had a major headache. I picked the baby up and went to Cindy's room.

" bab-️Cindy open up" I said quickly.

She opened the door, her eyes were red and puffy. Even though she looked cute I still felt guilty, I caused this. No reason why no one loves me, maybe because im not actually looking for love, cause honestly love don't live inside of Aug.

"g-give me my baby" she said getting Corryian out of my arm. I honestly just want to hold them both in my arms.

"Loo-" she cut me off by slamming the door in my face.

I couldn't take this shit anymore even though it was my fault but I'm trying to apologize to her ass. I can't fucking stand females like that . I wish my brother was here so I can tell him how exactly i feel.

I ran downstairs to get my keys with no where to go. I'm hella stressed out. I got in my Customize mustang, and went down the freeway.

️Cindy POV:

I didn't felt bad on what I did to that bitch, I hope she rot in hell honestly. The fucked up part is my daughter is going to be raised without a father because of me being rape. I honestly don't want her to get attach to August, I barely know this nigga and he's a compete jackass.

I didn't Regret what I said too him, im a compete stranger in his house, and were legally married to one another. He didn't back me up when Shonda was still here, he was there. I cried my eyes out , I honestly don't know how my life will turn out from all this. I'm scared of everything , I don't even have shit in my name, I don't have shit at ALL.

I never want to depend on a man and I never will.

I Rolled over on my side to see Corry sleeping peacefully. I played with her curls.

I looked at the clock to see its five. I didn't hear August anymore so I guess he was gone.

I heard my phone vibrate on the night stand from a unknown number, I wasn't going to pick it up, but I did anyways.

" H-hello"

" you have a collect call from Jefferson Police station... Do you accept" who the hell would call me from a police station.

" Yes" I said rolling my eyes.

"️Cindy" I heard the voice say then I recognize it .

" what the fuck you doing at a police station" I semi-yelled trying not to wake Corryian.

" man I fucked up, I'll tell you about it just call my lawyer " he said . He was irritating me and I'm not calling his lawyer. I can't stand his stuck up ass but I guess I'll go get him.

"W-we will be right there August" if it ain't one thing it's another.

" thank you baby" he said hanging up, I had to look at the phone again to make sure he said that correctly. This nigga is a FUCKING man child.