chapter 7

Cindy POV:

When I heard the door slammed shut, I was beyond pissed. This is the most disrespectful nigga I ever met. When his ass come home tonight that's his ass. We're going to be married for a year and for him to talk to my baby like she's a fucking it, was so fucking foul.

I heard Corryian crying in the other room. I washed my hands off to see her crying her eyes out.

She looked so cute when she was crying and I couldn't help but admire her.

" what's wrong baby" I asked her as I placed her in my arms. She started tugging on my shirt to let me know she was hungry.

I pulled out my boob and sat in the chair that's in her room. I started breastfeeding her cause it's healthier. I pump my milk in her bottle a lot, but a lot of Times I breast feed her.

All I could hear is her slurping while her eyes was close. I took my nipple piercings out just because I know her little ass would get hungry.

" Slow down mama" I said laughing as she looked at me.

As she got done she wouldn't go to sleep.

" you like your new room" I asked her as she laughed and popping out her dimple.

She fell asleep thirty minutes later, I put her in her crib and closed the door softly as I went in my bed to go to sleep.

I woke up to hear moaning in the next room. I can't believe this nigga having sex in the same house as me and my child. That's mad disrespectful, why did I have to be married to one. I asked my self.

I went to Corry room to see she's still sleep, with mouth wide open.

I decided to go downstairs to cook breakfast for me of course, I made Pancakes, sausage, and a omelet . My mouth was getting hella watery when the pancakes was almost done.

As I sat my food on my plate, and got me some orange juice out.

I saw August walk down stairs with his shirt off, his ring still
On the counter and he better not step close to me or this hot ass pan Going to straight to his face.

I acted like I didn't see him, I didn't even speak to him or stare at his ass.

I was eating my food quietly, when I got done I cleaned up my mess and August ass was still in the kitchen.

I went upstairs to put my spandex on and sports bra, I put my hair in a high pony tail. I did my hygiene, I went to Corryian's room to see she's wide awake.

" hey baby " I said kissing her little lips. I picked her up out of her crib and got her dress. We were slick matching, she just had on some pants that said just do it.

I sat her on the floor as she played with her little toys downstairs. When I made it back in the kitchen August ass was still in here, his presence just annoys the fuck out of me.

" August" I heard a female say come down stairs, that voice sounded a little too familiar, I
Really couldn't see her face because she had one of his shirts on.

" what girl " he said irritated.

" you don't have to sound like that" she said and she paused I guess she didn't see me.

" you made me breakfast" she said. She looked around the kitchen until she notice August staring at something.

" the fuck you staring at August" she yelled.

" bitch I ain't make you shit" he said still looking at me . The girl turned around.

I thought I would never see this bitch a day in my life again after what she has done to me.