Chapter 29

It's been about three weeks since I last seen Cindy, I haven't heard from her off talked to her. I've been blowing up her phone and I know she see me calling and texting her. I even called her father and he say he hasn't seen her but I got a feeling he has.

I poured me another cup of Henny and rubbed my face. I'm in the studio but I can barely think straight.

I decided to quit it and drive to Cyldes house. I parked my car and saw Cindy car parked there, I haven't seen my baby girl since her birthday , I didn't forget her birthday but I just wasn't in the mood, and then I fucked up and slept a Brandys house, I was trying to call it quits but that failed.

I rang the doorbell to see Cindy opening the door looking beautiful.

" how you find me"

" tell your daddy he's not a good liar" I said looking at her licking my lips.

" can we talk" I asked hoping she'll say yes.

" ain't shit to talk about " just then Corriyan walked in the room screaming my name.

" da da " she said trying to run to me but had fallen on the floor crying .

I walked my way in the house picking her up.

" it's okay mama you can do it another time" I said kissing her cheek and she started laughing laying on my shoulder. Damn I missed this and it's only been three weeks.

" baby can I talk to you please" I asked again.

" we can do co parenting since your here, she can go home with you tonight" Cindy said walking away from me.

" daddy messed up bad huh". I asked Corryian whom was sleep .

Cindy POV:

Ever since August came to my dad's place has been weighting me down, I really do miss him but I can't deal I already been raped and had a beautiful daughter, just met my billionaire father , my moms is a gold digger and a liar. I'm just so damage , I'll usually cry myself too sleep.

I was on my way to August's house to get Corryian. When I made it started raining hard and I knew what that meant.

I opened the door and saw them watching cartoons.

" Corry" I said as she turned around trying to get down and walk to me. The only thing she knows how to say is da da and August taught her that.

" so I'm invisible" August said standing up showing his beautiful body. He looked at finger to see if I had still had the ring on.

" yes nigga I still have the ring on" I said flashing it. He laughed and nodded his head stepping closer to me. Is it weird that i still get nervous?

The lights had turned off scaring me and Corriyan , I really hate thunder .

" y'all some scary cats " August said laughing walking in the kitchen to find some candles and started lighting them. After while it was silent and Corryian was sleep so I put her in her room.

" Cindy can we talk yet" August asked grabbing my Waist I didn't know he was behind me.

" why your touching me, better go touch that bitch you was laid up wit"

" look Cindy it was a mistake , and me and her had sex a couple of times the day I came home I was with her but we didn't do anything that night and then I just fell asleep at her crib " he said looking at me I slapped him.

" I'm not good enough for you August? " I asked trying not to raise my voice.

" you are baby, I swear you are but I hate I did that"