Chapter 41

" Cindy we got to go , hurry yo ass up" I yelled, we had sex all last night and it's damn near three and her ass keep whining like she sore.

" August I can't feel my legs" she whined coming up to me.

" well you ask for it, and I kno you loved that shiit" I sang laughing at her.

" I can't believe I'm in love wit yo scrawny ass and you was mad disrespectful"

" shit I can't believe it neither ma, but a nigga thankful you came in my life." I said truthfully, I promise I won't fuck up shit else with this woman.

" I said truthfully, I promise I won't fuck up shit else with this woman

I looked at her attire and noticed she changed her hair color.

" lemme get this straight , you had a nigga wait all this time and you was in there doing yo damn hair" I asked her raising a eyebrow. I had shit to do and she wanna do her damn hair.

" Yes I had to put my new weave in, you like? " she asked twirling around, I grabbed her waist kissing her neck.

" everything you roc is sexy " I told her squeezing her ass .

" let's go get my damn baybeh, I miss her" I said grabbing her hands, rushing to the elevator.

Cindy Pov:

" damn August stop rushing me" I yelled at him, fixing my hair.

" yo ass had me waiting to go see my damn baybeh" he said with his accent, I looked at him and licked my lips.

My husband is one fine piece of chocolate, even though he's not dark chocolate but shades don't matter.

" betta stop looking at me like that before I bend ya ass ova" he said grabbing my waist and messing with my other ring .

All the flashbacks from last night flooded my mind, I most definitely knew I was going to be pregant soon, real soon.

We got off the elevator going to my parents house, when we made it my mother and father was cooking.

" mommy " I yelled hugging her, I missed her so much, even though we talk everyday, that's mother and daughter goals.

" damn youn see yo daddy right hea " daddy said, I rolled my eyes and hugged him as well.

" daddy you always in yo feelings " I went to see Corry, looking a hot ass mess.

" why my baby hair all over ha head " I said, she was still in pajamas , and looking so adorable

" Dada" she screamed trying to get down to get to August.

" I miss my baybeh" he said picking her up kissing all over her face.

" so you know we just woke up" my momma said rolling her eyes.

" Ma it's damn near four"

" and we had a slumber party, girl hush" she said pushing me.

" y'all needs to leave me and my woman have some business to handle " my dad said winking making me scrunch up my face .

" y'all nasty"

" Yo Clyde when we gone start making new music " August asked, he just put a album and he's already on a new project. I just don't want him on tour for so long.

" we gone start soon, but let's wait on that Iight . We gone put some singles out but the album we can start it up but I think it's best we put it out in a year, knowing you trying to start a family " my dad said smirking about to push us out the door.

" your so rude " I said laughing at him.

" take yo ass home " I shook my head going to buckle Corryian in her car seat. She had her teething ring in her hands, her teeth were finally about to come in, I don't want my baby going up so fast.

" I don't want her to turn 16 yet" I told August as he was backing out.

" she getting big everyday huh" he said smiling, I knew my baby girl was going to be a trouble maker and August wouldn't know how to deal with that cause she have him wrap around her fingers.

We made it to the house and I start to pack my bag. I haven't told August I was going on a trip for the weekend, it shouldn't be nothing major.

" where you going " he asked making me jump, I hate when people sneak on
Me and I don't hear anything.

" a business trip" I said quietly , I knew this was gone start a big ass argument cause I didn't tell him.

" you wasn't gone tell me" he asked looking at me with his shades.

" it slipped my mind aug it's just for to days"

" how you figured I ain't have shit planned for us, you don't wait to the last minute to tell ya husband that you going out of town, what nigga you bout to go see " he yelled , Corryian started to cry.

" August I'm just going to a make up convention in New York, it's not that serious , and ain't no other nigga" I said to him in a calmly matter, he knew not to make me mad but it's August I was bound to whoop his ass.

" yeah Okay, what ever Cindy" he said about to walk away, I grabbed his hand motioning him to come here.

" what's all this about August, im not leaving you for two weeks it's just to days baby" I said taking his shades off, I knew how he felt when I left, it's like the end of the world to him.

" I just don't want you to go " he mumbled, he sounded like a big ass kid.

" wanna come wit me " I asked him, he shook his head no and walked away from me.

" baby, come here " I whined .

" come with me , you and Corry please " I said pouting.

" nah I'm good , go ahead and pack ya shit" he said dismissing me closing the door in my face.

I breath heavily for not beating his ass for closing the door in my face, I just walked to Corry room who had dried tears in her face.

" mommy sorry for not coming sooner " I told her picking her up putting on her onzie. I grabbed her little suit case packing her some clothes.

We went back to my room and I sat her on the bed while she was falling asleep sucking on her bottle.

August came out the bathroom with a tour wrapped around him, combing out his hair staring at me.

I didn't say anything to him, and kept doing what I had to do.

" baybeh I'm sorry " he said coming closer to me, I ignored him grabbing all my makeup bags, to do the following ladies makeup for their prom at the convention.

I grabbed Corryian and her little bag going to my car.

" where you taking my baybeh "

" what it looks like, we'll be in New York for two weeks, don't bother calling me" I told him truthfully, he hurt my feelings but it ain't my damn fault that I'm sensitive. I backed out the garage going to the air port.

Add me on sc, IG, Twitter :EishaMarty

Comment and vote .

More comments more updates 💙

Check out he Got GAME 😘