Chapter 24

Cindy POV:

It's been a long ass day, I thought my father would be happy to see me, but unfortunately he didn't know I existed. We finally made it back to the house, I don't know if I should call it my home but I know certainly it's Corryian's home.

" Cindy you straight" I over heard August asked. I nodded my head and started taking my earrings off.

" that shit is pitiful ass hell, August. He didn't even know I existed"

" Look, don't worry bout that shit he'll eventually come around if he don't oh well. I can be your daddy too" he said laughing kissing my cheek.

I hit his arm and rolled my eyes.

" only person whose calling you daddy is Corryian "

" you will to after while " I heard him mumble, I faked like I didn't hear him say that and went back bout my business.

August POV;

As Cindy was doing her thing, i went to take a shower and put my briefs on. I'm tired of walking around this house with clothes on and going to bed in some fucking pajama's.

I sat on a stool and was strolling through Instagram. I took a picture and posted it.

My notifications instantly blew up , like always . I went back to the room and saw Cindy on her phone.

" girl Ima have to get you a new phone" I said looking at her ugly ass android phone.

" I love my andr- August why the fuck you post this picture" she yelled , on the monitor Corryian started crying .

" why yo ass loud and shit, waking up Corry. I don't see shit wrong wit it, I'm packin" I said motioning down to my lower area.

" I don't give a fuck , you got kids on the Internet and I'm pretty sure the shit already on their pages and you got a daughter what the hell wrong with you "

" ain't shit wrong wit m-"

" man if you don't delete this shit " I didn't feel like arguing back with her , cause I knew she was gone win, like always.

I went to my page and deleted the picture, about to go get Corryian out her room.

When I walked in her room she was wide awake.

" Hey ma " I said kissing her cheek, it was nine something at night and I really hope she wasn't gone be up all night.

" gimmie my baby " Cindy said yanking her out my arm.

" I'm your baby too you know"

" temporarily "

" so you saying this shit temporary . You can get out my shit now" I said getting pissed off.

" you must forgot what yours is mines . I can yank all yo shit out yo account try Me"

I didn't say anything, she think She know everything I got about 8 accounts already for no one to touch.

‼️‼️ this short but it's going to get Better, drama going to be in the air ‼️ picture up