Chapter 15

‼️️comment and vote ‼️

August POV:

Some niggas would'nt even try to take care of their responsibilities, I haven't heard from Cindy in weeks, I barely even left my fucking house, what hurts the most when she said im not Corry's father, shit im trying even if I'm not, a nigga ain't got time for female like her, but I'm going hell over heels over lil ma. I feel so empty, I don't love her, I don't know how to love her, I got really deep feeling fa' ha.

I ran my hands through my face, I been smoking hella loud for a minute now, I been on tour And back at home. I've been looking at my phone non stop to see if Cindy would call me. i would call her but she would send me straight to voicemail.

I always wonder how Corry is doing, a lot of shit been heavy on my mind lately. My phone started ringing and I noticed it was my nigga T-funt.

" what's up T " I said playing with my curls.

" is your lanky ass done pouting over there, you the one who fucked up" he said.

" Dawg I don't wanna hea' this shit right na' "

" I was just letting the shit be known, Aug. We going to hottest strip club in LA. Get ready you got ten minutes "

I swear I can't stand this nigga, I got up and went to search for something to wear. I wasn't going to go in there being all facing and shit, all they gone do is throw their ass at you and want some money.

I decided to wear some joggers with my black tims, and yellow crew neck shirt. As I was finishing up I heard the horn blow.

" nigga hurry your ass up, I'm ready to see some big booty bitches"

️Cindy POV:

It's been a couple of weeks since the incident happened, a day later, Corry got released. I was so happy to take my baby out of that place, we've been living a hotel for a little minute now.

August been calling and texting me non stop, I kept ignoring his ass . I ain't got shit to say to him. I still had August car, im saving up to get my own. I went back to stripping, when I first walked in that bitch the hoes was hating, I took half of their clients and I wasn't ashame of my game even though a lot of them just fuck them after, I don't do that shit it's straight up nasty and disrespectful.

" hey mama" I said kissing mama Shelia on her cheek, she watches Corry while I'm at work, she knows what I do because I don't want to depend on August at all.

" hey baby" she said picking up Corry.

" you talked to my son chile " she asked focusing her attention on me , I shook my head no.

" I don't have anything to say to him honestly"

" you can't keep that stuff building in for so long, it been about three weeks" she said, I blew my breath I don't wanna hear this shit, if he felt some type of way he would've found me not trying to talk on the damn phone.

" Yeah I hear, you I got to go to work" I said standing up kissing my baby on the cheek, I looked back at mama Shelia, I really miss mama, even if she wasn't my mother she took me in, I finally got her ashes and I kept them I was thinking bout putting them in the ocean some where but I changed my mind, what's the point of doing that? I miss her so much, my eyes started getting watery.

" everything will be okay baby" she said hugging me , I nodded my head and proceed going to work.

August POV:

" Damn aug, Lilo grew up on a nigga" T-funt sai scrolling through his phone, this nigga been buggin me for the longest.

" the hell you talking bout T"