Chapter 42

Me and Corry was just leaving our little hotel suite. It was so beautiful, I have always wanted to come out here. It was breath of fresh air. I've been here for a day and today is the convention for the little girls whom is going to prom.

My mind was drifting to August, I miss his ass like crazy, but I prolly blew up on him a little too much and took Corry with me. I had a reason though, it's just that I'm not use to tell people where I'm going and when I'm coming back, and even though he's my husband he doesn't have to know everything that's going on, and I'm pretty sure he's not telling me everything. For one we know neither one of us are cheating and were so loyal to one another.

I put Corryian in the Walker beside me to set up my station. I don't know who face I'll be doing or styling, but I'm beyond excited. I never went to prom not even my junior year cause the money was tight for me and my mom and for my senior year I was pregnant with my baby girl.

My first appointment starts in less than five minutes and I can't wait, I've designed three dresses for three girls, my team was more than ready.

" Mrs. Alsina your First Lady is here" said my assistant, I nodded my head telling her to bring her in.

" I didn't believe it when my mom said I was getting. Styled by the Mrs alsina" the girl said, I looked at her and smiled.

" yes baby girl you are " I told her Giving her a hug.

" let's get started" I said starting on her hair first.

August POV:

It's been a day since Cindy left a nigga, after she left I went straight to New York myself, I wasn't gone let my baybeh leave me being mad, then I wouldn't be able to get no pussy.

I've been in the same hotel as her staying on the low, I knew I was wrong for brushing her off, but I'm not use to her being away from me, other than us not talking but in a different state, I wasn't ready for that.

" Yo August I'm hungry" T-funk said making me push him out my way.

" nigga you always hungry, go to mcdonalds" I said fixing my pants.

" I'm broke"

" here nigga " giving him my card, it wasn't my card it was more like Cindy Dad giving me his work card just in case of a 'emergency'

" eat all you can" I told him, fixing my shades. It was at like a hundred of teenage girls here , getting ready for their prom. I thought Cindy was going to a make convention and niggas was gon be flocking her ass, she is married to a singer so what to expect?

I'm a insecure as nigga, I don't even know why, I mean I do. Females flock me everyday all hours of the day, it's just that sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough. Especially for Cindy, I couldn't believe that I fell in love again, but I have and I love her than I love myself and that's unhealthy but a nigga don't care. She's the love of my life and mother of my child.

Days like this I wish I could talk to my momma about girl problems,  I haven't called her in a couple months and I still don't forgive her.

I was on my way in the building and I see every girl in here looking beautiful, like they don't even look their age and I hope my baby will look her at age at the age of seventeen or look younger when she's seventeen.

I ran my tongue against my grill in my mouth, going to Cindy section, she was so occupied she didn't see me coming up. Everybody else was staring and going by their business and I liked that shit, and really respect it, I didn't want to make a scene.

" da " Corry screamed reaching for I picked her up kissing her little lips.

" baybeh " I said go Cindy, grabbing her waist as she finish the luh girl hair.

" now you can go get your dress pretty girl" she told her not turning around to look at me. As the girl left the room I closed the door, putting Corryian down pinning her against the wall.

" you heard me call you Guh" I said kissing her neck.

" I missed you and I'm sorry" I told her sincerely. She didn't say anything but stare at my rolling her eyes.

" you hurt my feelings" she said quietly, wiping the tears that was trying to fall.

" I know baybeh , I'm sorry fa that, I didn't try to but I didn't want you to leave me, and I was being stubborn" I said playing with her nipple rings, they was poking through her shirt.

" you forgive daddy" I asked taking her bottom lip in my mouth, every since Cindy pop that pussy for a nigga , a nigga nose been wide open, I wanna be in it all day and everyday.

She nodded her head pushing me out the  way.

"Mrs Alsina , can I come in" and little voice said, Cindy opened the door revealing the girl.

" girl your looking good" she said Twirling around.

" why is your makeup messed up" she said wiping off her makeup reapplying .

" is your da-"

" he isn't coming he bailed on me" she said quietly.

" Mrs Alsina , he's my boyfriend well was and he decided to go with the hoe of the school " she said as her voice cracked, I felt bad for the little girl.

" I thought he loved me, I'm so happy I didn't give my self to him" she said trying not to wipe her eyes.

" It's going be okay, I promise it will. How I about I go with you and we both slay together" Cindy said sitting out her products.

" how about I'll be your date " I insisted.

" n-"

" girl you bout to walk in prom with August Alsina with his wife don't give that up" Cindy said bumping her.

" I promise it's something. You will remember " she said . I started to get my shit together for the little girl and looking for a baby sitter, I rented the hottest car out.

I knew this was going to be my baybeh first prom and I was gone make it her very own best.

" wow I don't know what to say" the girl said hugging us both.

" dont say a-"

" I have to my dreams came true "
She said smiling ear to ear, grabbing Corry while we get dress .

Let the night begin .

comment and vote

Bummy chapter I know

5+ comments

10+ votes for update

The Arrangement (August Alsina- UNEDITED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara