Chapter 39

After what happen last week, Me and Cindy been on a rocky edge. I knew I was wrong , but i didn't want her to think I still loved Crystal. In honesty I can't stand that bitch and can't wait til see her in pain.  I took a break from the studio as well, I've just been trying to be supportive , Cindy been at her shop, all the fucking time , also going on trips to be a model , I just been a stay at "homedad" to Corry I didn't mind cause I
Needed a break to relax myself.

It's been a crazy year, and I just want the shit to get better an right before things turn left, I don't want to lose Cindy again.

My phone starts to ring knocking me out my thoughts.

" Helluh" I said grabbing my chin hair, I didn't look at the Caller id so I wonder who it could be .

" hey baby" my momma said , I haven't talked to her in a few months and I didn't have shit to say to that woman, for her to be my mother carried me for nine months, changed up on me. Even after Mel died to she put me out , just because I was trying to keep the lights on and the water bill to be paid on time, on top that she didn't believe that I tried to get a nine to five job. I couldn't get shit passed my momma, I even tried to buy her love, and from my stupid ass old ass granny, she was the most foul one, bet she was all inside my momma head.

" what you want " I asked smacking my lips, I went up to Corry room to see if she's still asleep.

" I want to see how you was doing I haven't heard from ya " she said, I bit my lip and shook my head, as I was about to go off on ha ,  Cindy walked in, wearing some tight ass shit that showed every inch of ha body.

I motioned her to come here , she did the opposite she walked right pass me.

" mama you knew why I haven't talked to yo ass don't play fucking dumb, gone head an let granny boost yo head up, cause ya didn't lose one son you lost anotha one to , loose Ma fucking number you was never a motha to me " I hung up the phone , and shook my head, my eyes were burning for not trying to cry, I wanted to cry but I couldn't , that's my mother and even though I did what I did , too my baby in when she wasn't mines she should still be hea and be a grand motha .

I shook everything off and went to find Cindy, I was done playing with ha ass.

" Cindy " I yelled I took off my shirt and pants , leaving me in my briefs, I knew My dick was poking out and I didn't care.

I heard the shower running, I decided to hop in there wit ha.

" August get out " she said turning around.

" why you coming in hea wearing that shit" I grabbed her waist and sat down on seat that's in my shower .

" I felt like it , Ima grown ass woman"

" an looking like a fucking target" I barked back, I didn't care if she wore shit like that, it's just the simple fact that ha ass can still wear the shit she want but in a classy way.

" don't come in here lashing on me Anthony I can do what I want and how-"

" I wasn't sayin it like you was hoe baybeh , I'm just saying you can still wear what you want in a classy, not what you wore today , that's some shit that miracle Would wear, if you want to wear shit like that , wear the shit around the house " I said grabbing her sitting her on my dick, I knew what I was doing , and I knew she haven't had it in the right way, but man  a nigga is in need I been wondering what it feel like inside of ha, while thinking about it my dick rosed up.

" August control y-"

" I want you to do that baybeh " I said with all honesty, she shifted in her seat.

" but when you ready, I ain't gone rush you, but seeing you like this , is kinda hard" I said clearing my throat, I did feel some type of way that she wasn't ready, but I didn't want to rush her or don't even want to step out on ha , someone like Cindy you wouldn't mind waiting .

She step out the shower grabbing my hand. We went into the bed room.

" August, I know how hard it is for you, but I'm ready then I'm not ready, I'm scared" she Said biting her lips, I so much wonder how lips would feel on my craft.

" why you scared " I asked clearing my throat.

" it would basically be my first time the right way and I just don't want any regrets"

" baybeh we married , and I ain't divorcing yo ass and you ain't divorcing me , the only regret you should have is when you piss me off , and I bend you ova this counta" I said grabbing her hands .

She smirked a dropped to her knees.

" baybeh what you d-"

" shit"  I groaned , the way she was Bobbing her head back and forth I nutted quick ass hell as she kept sucking .

" baybeh stop " I groaned , it felt so good I didn't want her to stop but the way she was sucking made my toes curled.

I tried to pushed her head off me but she smacked my hands away, I nutted for the third time .

" you a fucking freak" I said out of Breath, sweat was dripping from my forehead. She laughed and straddle me as my dick stood back up.

" did I do good for my first" she asked nervously .

" baybeh you did more than good" I said laughing at her .

" had a nigga toes curled an every thang"

I leaned up to kiss her , even after she swallowed my shit , people would say it's nasty, but this woman right here I didn't care back in the day I would've cared , I never kissed them broads.

" baby, I'm ready but I want it to be special just for me and you , can you do that" she asked with pleading eyes, it was feared with love and lust.

" I got you baybeh " I said kissing her again, I hate that my dick reacted.

I cleared my throat and looked at her.

" baybeh you think you can do that thang wit ya tongue again" I asked hopping she was say yes, cause I was on edge to be on hard all fucking day.

She laughed at me and put one of my shirts on.

" yes daddy" she said going down to her knees looking me in my eyes.

" Damn I love you " I groaned.

comment and vote