Chapter 28

The past couple months has been interesting, Me and August are getting closer than usual, but lately he's been distant , coming home late ass hell and be lying to my face.

" baby girl it's your birthday" I said to corryian who was looking around smiling. My beauty is finally one years old and it's really bittersweet. Over the pass month I've gotten my hair license and cosmetic license. August surprised me with my own shop and now I'm getting everything done on my own and especially have my own money.

My father and I have gotten closer and I'm really happy , I haven't seen my stupid ass mom but eventually I will.

" da da " Corryian screamed as August walked in the house, completely ignoring her.

" August you heard her " I said walking in the room with Corryian walking behind me. She's finally learned how to walk and August almost had a heart attack.

" yeah I know, hey baby" he said picking her up but she didn't want to be held she started to cry.

" where have you been, look
You hurt her feelings" I said as Corryian acted like August wasn't even there and walked alway.

" out " he said simply , with such a harsh tone. I looked at him for a moment and walked out the room , today is my baby day and I'm sure to make the best out of it, I'm not bout to be stressing over a man.

August POV:

I've been creeping home later at night , mainly because I met this girl, I don't know but we had sex a couple of times, well severely times . Me and Cindy had sex too the sex was good ass hell too , but deep down inside me I felt like I don't deserve her but I do.

" and your stupid ass didn't even tell her happy birthday " Cindy yelled coming in the room and slapped me.

" what the fuck"

" shut the hell up, you be creeping in the room late at night and can't even remember our damn daughter birthday, fuck You. You think I don't know what you doing but I do, and I'm leaving" she walked out grabbing her phone .

" maybe you need to learn how to keep a lock on your phone and tell your hoes not to call you during the day while your with your wife , fuck you nigga" she stormed out going to the car as I followed her.

" Cindy your not taking my daughter away from me it's her birthday"

" you should've thought of that before you did what you did"

Before I could say anything else she drove off.
Damn I just fucked up something good , I looked at my phone to see Brandy calling me .

" yo"

" hey baby I was w-"

" I ain't fucking with you no more " I said hanging up, I been chilling with this chick for about a month, and everything was good but she isn't Cindy and wasn't Cindy.

" what the hell I just done to myself"

The Alsina family in picture about ... Okay so I skip to the good part, August fucking up and she left his ass , little does he know she's not coming back to his precious house . Comment and vote .