Tragedy please read

Today has been very heartbreaking, people always wanna say all lives matter which is TRUE . But right now BLACK LIVES MATTER.

This society is so fucked up that an average black African American person has to work twice as hard as white person.

I've been emotional all day from when I saw the little boy of Alton which is his son, crying saying "he wants his father" which his mother noted on the video he must've had to see it on social media. Like THAT SHIT IS HEARTBREAKING.

It seem as the black society as a joke, sometimes I wonder how did it get back like this, our people killing each other for one but it never gotten worse that a black man is killed for selling CDS, while another man is killed for trying to get his wallet while stating that he was armed but he was allowed to carry a gunshot In front OF HIS GIRLFRIEND AND DAUGHTER. Do anyway see anything wrong with that, innocent people getting. Killed. Especially for black men they are more of a target.

Not everyone is the same but it's so fucked up they think the KKK gone do shit when they are in a police uniform.

I'm sick and tired, not only am I a black girl, but I'll be damn if trump become president if you are old enough to vote TAKE YO ASS TO GO VOTE. TELL YO MOMMA YO DADDY YO GRANDADDY YO AUNTIE YO UNCLE YO 2ND COUSIN. WHOEVER to go vote this shit is serious out here.

Like man if you haven't seen the videos please go see it just please, it's heart breaking and it really hurts to see shit like .

Hold your father, mother , sister brother uncle aunties or whoever close to you. Please do, and if you have so much hatred towards a person please PLEASE FORGIVE THEM. You never know when some unexpected shit might Happen.

Everybody SINS everyday, forgive forgive, be happy BUT DO RIGHT.

Pray to God every night everyday, even when he bless you to make it home, to a bed you can lay in and house or apartment to lay your head and give your parents enough strength to keep clothes on your back or food in your mouth.

BECAUSE it's hard out here. I promise parents make the shit look easy but it's not, especially black parents . They don't want to us make, they don't.

That's why parents these days are pushing us to have something a degree in exact. Wanna know why? Cause a damn. High school education don't mean shit, if you want that shit TAKE YO ASS AND GO GET IT.

Keep everyone in your prayers. All lives matter but BLACK LIVES MATTER. Fuck a hashtag, make sure y'all vote please. Urge everyone to vote or ask them what they think about things and force your opinion.

RIP to anyone family member whom gotten killed by gun violence or anything in that nature, voice your OPINION. This is a new GENERATIONS our voices have to be heard and that's the way we should vote.

Thanks for reading this. I will start talking about the world in my books so you would know what's going on. It's a lot going in this world.