Chapter 26

‼️ next time I'm not updating until I get more comments. It's getting dry and boring and making me don't wanna keep updating it ‼️ COMMENT&Vote

" it started out when I met your mother in the club, she was drinking with some people and I walked up to her and long story short we fucked that night. After that we got real close Til I found out she was fucking off with one of my niggas, and some other niggas, I use to see all kinds of pregnancy tests , she really didn't know who I was , she just knew I had a little money not that I was a millionaire. She told me she thought she was pregnant and she was pregnant all those other times but she got a abortion or either had miscarriage. I couldn't be wit her then, I loved that woman but she didn't know nothing about love, I would do anything for that woman. When she called me one night and we fucked again, then after that night I cut all ties from her . I went back to New York and changed my number and somehow she gotten my number and called me telling me she was pregnant I didn't think you was mines and I told her you wasn't mines and she said she was going to get another abortion . Now I see she didn't have one" Clyde said looking away feeling guilty. I nodded my head.

" as I was growing up she showed me so much love and told me you always thinking about me but you was always busy , then I got raped at the age of 17 and she put me out I thought she loved me but she didn't even mentioned that she wished she gotten a abortion and told me I was fucking around which I kept telling her that I was Virgin she didn't believe me . I gotten pregnant with my baby after that man raped me and I soon found out that I was set up. I was out on my own after I had corryian I found a woman to watch herwho was like a mother too me, I started being a stripper just to live by I couldn't go to college like I wanted too, I even went back home trying to show my momma her new grand daughter but all she did was slam the door in my face" I said wiping my tears. I'm now 18 years old married and got a child, only good part is that August is a singer but me I don't want to depend on him I wanna do what's best for me I can't be a housewife cause he really irks my nerves .

" baby girl you can come live with us" Clyde said . I felt August arm gotten tighter Around my waist .

" you and Corryian " his wife Miranda said smiling.

August really got attached to me and I know I can't leave him and I wouldn't .

" I can't do that, you see me and August are married and I'm happy here cly- dad"

" you too young to be married and August is damn near 22"

" like I'm too young to have a baby but I have one and he treats her like his daughter and she loves him like her he's her father which he is, I'm not leaving , you can come visit and I'll visit you I barely even know for that matter and her" I said pointing at his wife.

" I thought y'all had other kids"

" she can't get pregnant " my dad said quietly .

" damn" me and August said at the Same time.

Corryian started throwing a fit trying to get out my arms and to August , when she finally got to him she got quiet.

" I really hate that you got that affect on her" I said to him. He smiled his pearly whites.

" she is daddy's baby" he said laughing.

" it's getting late we'll talk tomorrow" Miranda said going to the door , I nodded my head I wasn't ready to give them a hug yet or even let them touch Corryian.

" goodnight" I said walking upstairs it's still a lot to take in. I heard the front door close and August walking to the room with Corryian.

" well baby that was interesting " he said staring at me, his state makes me have butterflies.

I nodded my head.

" Cindy why everybody in yo family got the letter C in front of their names. " August asked me I laughed cause i honestly didn't know.

" I don't know"

" when we have another child their name is not starting with no fucking C "

" who said I'm having any babies"

" yo ass having my babies you already had one of em, I'll be bend you ova right na" he said hovering over me and kissing my lips. I believe this the first time I really ever kissed him back and liked it .

" just know daddy Aug gon be yo first errdang and I ain't fuckin this up" he said pecking my lips one more time.

" you is not my daddy your Corryian daddy". I said turning over while Corry was already sleeping on on his chest.

" you gon be calling me daddy" he said turning off the light pulling me into his chest.