Chapter 5

August POV:

This bitch gone act like I ain't said shit to her. I'm not going to keep being nice to her ass. She coming in my crib, eating all my food, basically living off me. An then she got a baby. All I want to know is the little girl daddy is in her life.

She gone walk off like she got a fucking attitude. Even if we are so called married for a fucking year don't mean I'll put her ass out on the streets. I fucking married a stripper, I wasn't thinking at all.

" why coming in here being a bitch mane" I said in frustration.

" well excuse me for not being comfortable being around you and don't ever refer me as a bitch in front of my child" she said getting the little baby bottle.

She sat the baby down in her car seat while she fixed her bottle.

"Bit-girl, I'm over here trying to get to know your ass, we are married for a fucking year "

" well we can get through this year without knowing shit bout each other" she said rolling her eyes.

I had enough of this bitch funky ass attitude, when I was about to say something Corriyan started crying.

I wonder how my girl would take all of this when we get in Cali. Shit, I didn't think of that shit. I honestly wasn't feeling Monica like that no more.

" You know what fuck this shit, and get this damn baby from crying"

" don't yell in front of my child, you don't know half of the shit I been through" she said with tears streaming down her face.

" I didn't choose this, I want to get out of this situation more than you do. My own mama abandon me because of my little girl, the lady you saw to took me in, help me out and all why you think I got to be stripper? So I can provide for my child! When you calm down talk to me when your ready" she said walking away grabbing Corriyan.

After that blow up from her I felt a little remorse but shit tomorrow we going to Cali.

Cindy POV:

August is completely a bitch, he's a different person. From his music in a person, he's compete asshole.

I went to the room, which he's in a one room condo. I took Corryian a bath, and put lotion all over body.

" hey mama" I said kissing her cheek. She's a chubby baby, but a beautiful baby. She can be in a model for a baby.

She started smiling a giggling showing her dimples.

" your so cute, I will always make the best choices for you even if it's a struggle" I said quietly wiping the tears off my face.

I gave her pacifier, and put her in the bed with me, she loves to cuddle a lot for some reason, she's always under me.

I notice August walk, in to take a shower. Corryian was staring off in space and flipping over on her stomach.

August walked in the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. I never just paid attention to the bastard but the least to say is my husband is fine ass man, to his tattoos complements his body as water was just tripping of his body and how his hair was just so curly. Damn he was beautiful, I never really paid attention to him until now.

I snapped off my thoughts and got Corriyan's  pants off her so she can sleep with her pamper and a t-shirt.

" time to go night night baby" I said kissing her cheek.

I felt a dip on the side of the bed. I thought this nigga was going to sleep on the couch. I debated on saying anything to him, but I changed my mind this is his place not mines.