Chapter 38

I just got back to my hotel looking for Cindy, she wouldn't answer my calls nor text and it was highly pissing me off.

As of with Crystal, smoke and sneak took her somewhere until I felt like bothering her ass, that bitch is all kinds of fucked up, and I promised on my brother that bitch was gone pay.

I pulled my phone out to call Cindy again and it went straight to voicemail, I took a deep breath and looked at Corryian sleeping . I'm so happy to have this little girl in my arms, most men wouldn't have done most of the shit I did for this little girl and baby girl was my world, my fatha was barely around and looking at this fucked up world today , every little girl need guidance , or they'll either try to find love From a random as nigga and do some fucked up shit cause of that nigga just because he says he loves her or shit the girl might just be hoeing around. But my baby girl gone have it all she ain't dating til she up out my house cause Ima make sure she look for a man that I can do for ha, if the nigga she wit can't give her more than dick and can't do the shit I do he don't deserve her or never will.

A nigga like me I came from nothing , most people would be embarrassed to say that shit , but me? I ain't at all , it's a lot of people out here just trying to make and working all these damn hours a day enough to keep food on the table, kids these days don't know how hard it is for their parents to do the shit they do and starts to act out, this world is bitch , I promise , being a adult is stressful ass hell and being a parent is the most stressful, just because you want the best for your child.

" nigga stop calling me " Cindy said opening the door to my hotel room, she rolled her eyes and walked back to bad with the little ass shorts she had on , and ass cheeks was just sitting there looking good ass hell.

" baybeh don't be mad at me" I said putting Corry in the other room. Cindy didn't say anything and just kept staring at the tv I knew her ass heard me loud and clear.

" Cindy you hea me talking to you " I yelled , she was pissing me off by not talking to me, this woman drives me insane and most of all she knew that I hated to be ignored .

" Yes August I hear you , please leave me alone" She yelled back rolling her eyes.

" then why you still mad ma " I asked grabbing her waist as she pushed me from her .

" I know you didn't just ask me that dumb ass question" she asked raising a eyebrow, I felt defeated cause I knew why she was mad and just wanted to hear her say it.

" jus tell me Ma " I said biting my lip.

" August you set up there and went against what I said just because she said she still love you and say she didn't even fucking do it" she yelled , I closed Corry room to make sure she didn't wake up.

" you should never go against what I say , I won't be saying shit for my own fuckin good, if I said that bitch took my damn baby that bitch took my damn baby. Ex or not that bitch need to be dead, you suppose to be my damn husband thinking I would say the shit cause I didn't like that bitch. I never a have a problem with anyone unless they fucking have a problem wit my damn family, and you had the nerve to have a conversation with that bitch" she said with tears down her face I knew she was piss cause her face started to get red.

" I undastand baybeh I'm sorry, I was just listening to what she say to see if she'll slip and up and say some shit, you forgive me" I asked hoping she would.

" No, hell no I don't forgive you. " she said grabbing the covers.

" baybeh" I said pulling her and pinning her on the wall.

" don't do that shit ma, you know I luh yo ass and I'm in love wit yo ass , and these couple months been crazy for Tha both of us but I ain't Finna let this shit go back down hill cause yo ass wanna be petty and I wasn't an ain't gone let no bitch come between us"

I knew she think i still love Crystal but with all honestly fuck that bitch, that bitch is a fucking disgrace.

" fucking look at me " I yelled in her face, I grabbed her face and kissed her soft lips.

" baybeh I love you, I don't want you too feel like that Eva again" I said looking in her eyes, shit I didn't mean to seem like that I had feelings for her I even wasn't worried bout ha.

" I love you to " she said looking at me.

I knew after tonight some shit was gone have to change.

" but I don't want yo ass nowhere near me, goodnight August" she said hitting me with a pillow .

✨✨✨

Next chapter is going to longer