Chapter 20

I woke up to kisses all on my face, I tried to move my but I failed.

" what the fuck" I yelled looking straight up in August face , with this devilish grin on his face.

" damn baby go do som' bout that breath, na" he said throwing a pillow in face, I mugged the shit out of him.

" get out " I said turning over .

" hell Na, get yo ass up ma' somebody comin ova' hea," I was bout to say something until, we heard screams through the baby monitor.

" imma get yo ass for not sleepin wit me, get yo ass up"

He slammed the door making me jump, hope he ain't upset about last night.

I blew out my breath and finally got up to take a shower. I knew it was gone be hot ass hell today so, I did a light amount of makeup. I honestly hate when females put piles of makeup on their face and a lot of times they don't even be needing it all, I just love wearing makeup , and I don't need, I choose to use it. I decided to wear a knitten tight black and white dress , with my hair straight and the gold chain I got back in Detroit.

I made my way downstairs to here giggles.

" no Corry , you can't do daddy like that, that's mean " I started laughing on how he's trying to discipline a fourth month year old.

" she's only four months" i said going to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water.

" her ass understands not to pull on my hair, that shit hurt"

" we'll cut it , then she won't" I said simply, I turned around looking for something to eat and I came across a banana.

August POV:

I'm getting real tired of Cindy's shit. I looked up to see ️Cindy eating a banana, I licked my lips and smirk. She was eyeing the hell out of a nigga.

" wh-" the bell cut me off and I knew who exactly who it was . I hurriedly put Corry in her room since she fell asleep on my chest, and went to go open the door.

" Auggggggggg"

" Travvvvvv"

" my nigga" we both laughed and brotherly hugged each other, even when Mel passed, me and Travis had a bond that no one could change or take, we have our difference he wanted to be a actor and now he's a big time actor, im proud of my FAM and my self cause my moms always told us the streets don't love Ya and it was hard for us to learn just because Mel was in it.

I looked behind me too see Cindy playing on her phone.

" baby" I yelled motioning her to come here.

" damn wha- oh im Cindy" she smiled .

" I'm Travis, you finally got my bro to show me one of his girls" Cindy smile dropped and raised a eyebrow.

" ain't no one of his girls, im his woman , and wife" she said flashing the ring and walking away.

" damn bro i didn't mean it like that, but I like her ass she a female version of you and that's crazy" I laughed .

" hell n-"

" why the fuck we wasn't invited to the wedding, I know you don't fuck wit tha' family like that but damn " Travis shook his head and sat down.

" nah man it ain't even like that, she was a strippa' and we had got married while we was drunk , but we got a arrangement that we had to stay married for a year, but I'm feeling ma' "

" yo that's some crazy shit, but I like her hood ass"

" you don't even know the half of it " we caught up for a good lil min, im glad to have my big bro here.