Chapter 6

Check out ; Wanting love ❤️; Unexpected ; Snatched

We made it to Cali in no time, I basically slept the whole time.

" we have to go somewhere before we go home" August said, I just nodded my head and drifted off to sleep while in the car.

" Cindy we here ma" I heard August say shaking me. I got up and stretched and looked around too see we're in front of a office building more like a business.

I can't lie Cali is beautiful I never thought me and Corryian would be out of Detroit.

I grabbed Corry and walked behind August.

" sit here " he instructed I did as told and held Corry while she looked around. We we're in someone's office I believe it was a woman.

I saw a petite figure walk in the room, she was cute but not beautiful as me, i mean she ain't had shit on me and but she has curves that would never have.

" hey baby" she said hugging August as she tried to kiss him but he dodge it. I felt a little guilt sink in my stomach.

"Monica i'ma need for you to sit down" she sat down and looked at him and then she notice me and Corriyan.

" August what the fuck is this" she yelled making Corryian jump. This bitch done scared my baby.

" look i fucked up " he said eyeing me. I mean I know he fucked up we both did but he didn't have to look at me like that to make me feel less of a person. Hell his ass Shouldn't been at the strip club.

" what you mean you fucked up"

" I was drunk and she was a stripper, you remember me telling you I was going out with TJ but then he left me for some bitch. So I went to the strip club and one thing lead for another, we got married and ain't no way out of it until the year is up" he said looking at her.

" then who baby is this and you got this hoe in my office, August I love you baby but you got to get them out of here" she said sitting down.

" bitch you fuck up what both me and August had " she said with tears streaming down her face.

I stood up.

" bitch? Don't ever refer me to as a bitch it ain't my fucking fault that your so called man was at a strip club. He's right this shit lead from another, I didn't know he was in a relationship. & this is m-"

" this is our baby, Monica, I don't want you no more. It's good to find something new and I wasn't feeling you like that no more, at least I came to tell you what's up than kicking your shit out on the curve when we got home" he said grabbing me by my waist. I instantly got wet.

" she don't look shit like you August , you don't even love her" she yelled. Corryian started crying and August got her out of my arms and grabbing my hand.

" I don't love your ass , I never said I loved you, you always said you loved me. You see this ring " he said motioning my finger to show her.

" You would never have it, now have a nice day, while I spend time with my wife and child" he said grabbing me to walk out the office. I think he could've handle that situation better but I'm not saying shit. An for him claiming Corryian I slicked liked it but didn't.

I honestly don't know.

August POV:

Monica was pissing me off to the max. I know the little guh gone try some shit. She always thought she was worth something. Which she ain't. I ain't looking for no love, I barely know how to love myself.