"It was in my bag."

"Yeah and you were sleeping." He says smiling.

"I swear you better not tell anyone I barely tell people my name..."

"Why it's so nice though."

"And girly and it's so fucking long..."

"Whatever Giselle."

"I swear white boy you better not call me that..."

"What are you going to do if I don't stop?"

"I don't know but you had better watch your back."

"I'll take my chances Giselle. Oh and by the way you are a deep sleeper do you know how long it took you to wake-up."

"Yeah I know I like sleeping a lot and plus your bed feels so comfy" I tell him with a smile.

He grins, "Yeah I know that's why I sleep on it."

"Anyways Caleb where is your family?" I ask curiously since I heard nothing.

"My parents are on a trip both of my sisters went to their friends, my oldest brother is probably at work and my other sister is at her dorm and the last brother is at some ggirl's house probably..." He says.

I nod my head. Caleb is like the baby of the family it's so cute!

Anyways as we finish other homework we watch a bit of TV and then he decides to drop me off but not before getting me some food.

So when we are at my dad's house we are eating in the driveway when we finish I look at him and smile.

"So thank you white boy for the food, the ride, your bed and inviting me over today."

"No problem Giselle... A demain."

I roll my eyes and get out the car, "Au revoir et tu vas arreter de m'appeler ce stupid de nom."

"There is no way I'm stopping." I sigh and get out the car and head in my dad's house.

When I am inside I mutter a greeting and head to my room and I see Serenity passed out on her bed so I follow suit and go to bed.

***The next two days...***

At school since Melanie isin't here I am basically alone or I talk to Caleb. But today Mel is here so I have someone to go in class with today!

As I walk to my seat I can't help but notice everyone looking at me. When we are seated we just talk until Deon and some of the other black kids are coming around us.

"May I help you out with something?" I ask.

"What's up with you and Caleb?"

"We're partners in a project... You know that you're in the class."

"Yeah whatever but you guys seem to be close."

"And what are you the chief police of closeness between project partners... How about you both mind your business and go away." I say shooing them away earning glares from me.

"Tati what was that about?"

"Nothing just some bullshit about Caleb and I."

"You know I think that you like him a bit..."

"And I think your stupid." I say smiling and with that the bell rings.

As the bell rings I look around for  my Ipod since all our teacher is going to do today. But as I do look in mu bag I can't fucking find it.

OH SHIT! Where the hell did I leave it?

Melanie alereadylistening to her music is taking a nap so I can't wake her up.

The rest of the day goes by quickly. But it is at lunch that something finally happens...

Melanie is with her teachers catching up so I'm in the library reading a book pretty pissed that I have no music.

I'm midway in in the page when someone is dangling an Ipod in front of me. When I turn in my seat it is none only than Caleb smirking.

"Hey Giselle you know you left this on my bed last night?"

"Give it back Caleb..."

"I will but for a price."

"You can't be serious right now?"I groan.

"Oh but I am Carina."

"What is it then white boy?"

"You need to help me with my chores for two weeks."

"Are you kidding me."

He shakes his head.

"And you'll give me the Ipod?"

He nods his head.

"Make it a week and I'll do it."

"Nope two weeks or no deal."

I sigh. "Fine give me the Ipod then you have yourself a deal." I say begrudgingly and take back the Ipod.

"Pleasure doing business with you."

Okay so how do you like this chapter?

There is more Claeb and Tatianna so hopefully you all like it...

Anyways Vote, Comment and Fan :)

Thank you...

-Dalia