During class nothing happened so I just texted Melanie a bit. I know it's bad but I didn't get caught so who cares.

Anyhow I told my sister I wasn't doing to be home late so she'll tell dad and we'll worry about that later on. 

So now I am waiting in front of the school for Caleb to come. He said he;ll meet me in front at like 3:40 so I'll be waiting for a 10 minutes.

I'm listening to my Ipod when I hear Caleb yelling at me telling me to come in. I look at the time and like 3 minutes past. The boy is early.

So I quickly head into his car and let him drive to his house.

The car ride is pretty quiet since we're just listening to music and my eyes are semi-closed since I am kind of tired from yesterday.

Anyways when the car comes to a stop my eyes open and HOLY CRAP his house is a damn castle. Well not really but it is huge.

I'm guessing it's a farm house since I see no other houses and like the air is fresh and like I can hear animals from far away. But as he gets out too I grab my things and head inside.

The outside of the house is nothing compared to the inside. I think the only word in my mind is wow right now.

"You're house is really nice."

"Thanks." He says, "Alright let's move to my room since all my stuff is in there anyways." I nod my head and follow him to what is his room.

His room is something straight from IKEA no joke. It's dark blue with a king sized bed, a flat screen, a lot of books and movies, there is a desktop and a laptop and his closet with a couch beside. 

"Make yourself at home." He says and at that I put my bag beside the desk and sit on his bed with a notebook.

"Thanks"I say with a smile.

"No problem Tatianna.. I'll be back though I need to change." He says and grabs some clothes and heads to his bathroom.

When he closes the door I decide to be a bed tester and lay in his bed. Oh my goodness it is so comfy. I am sleeping on a cloud.

As I am laying down I hear the sink run and my eyes start getting heavier and heavier... Well what's a small nap.

***Later***

Someone won't stop moving me and it;s getting annoying.

"Tatianna... Tatianna... Tatianna!" Who the fuck is talking.

"Fuck off." I mumble tiredly and take a pillow to cover my head.

I feel the blanket being lifted off me and I groan as I wake up rubbing my neck all tired looking around.

"What;s going on?" I ask tiredly looking a Caleb.

"Oh nothing maybe you have been taking a nap for like an hour and a half so yeah..."

"Well sorry you have a comfy bed." I say smiling and then get off the bed and stretch.

After this we go on the floor and work on the project some more. Until about 7:30 when we both decide that it's enough.

So right now I'm sitting on the floor since Caleb dosen't trust me on a bed anymore doing some homework.

"Sooo...Tatianna Giselle Carina Cadet how are you?" He asks me and I just look at him.

"What the hell did you call me Caleb?"

"Nothing just your name... You know you shouldn't leave your class schedule around people might read your name."