30

»Your POV«

Seems like my silent treatment to him had an effect.

Only, it kind of backfired against me.

He was actually ignoring me as well. How would I know? It was obvious because how he did it was in an awkward way.

Like when we were in the car earlier, he scooted as far as he could when I sat between him and Charlie. And in class, since he was my seat mate, he would give his answer to me with acknowledging I was there. You know like he just put his paper on my desk as if I was absent? Yeah, that's how.

"So Kanato, how's school? Is Y/N nice to you?" My mom asked Kanato. I looked at him, making eye contact for a second but he looked down to his food.

"School's good." He mumbled, I nearly let out a sigh, can't he ever be polite? "And um, she's alright I guess."

Wow, he's being nice tonight, even if he's ignoring me. "Good, you'd better treat him alright Y/N. How's your amnesia going?"

"It's going well." He replied. "I can remember a few details but not enough to take me home."

Yes you do, you're a vampire and how many other vampire families are there? "Aw, I hope you'll have a speedy recovery Kanato, I can't imagine how much your family misses you."

He looked down even more, not saying any reply. "I don't exactly think they're missing me at all." He mumbled, only enough for me to hear. Although, I don't think I was supposed to hear it either.

Right then, I felt so bad. He must know more about his family now. I wanted to pat his back or something, but he wouldn't like it and push me away.

A moment later, he was scrambling to stand up. He immediately excused himself and went away to my room.

"Y/N, check on him alright." My mom told me, I nodded in reply.

"Later." I said. "I need to do my homework."

Actually, that was just an excuse to give him space. I suspect he needs a moment right now so I'll give him what he wants.

I only went up to my room when I heard a thud from upstairs. That sent me running up.

"Kanato are you okay?" I asked him, concerned. Fuck our silent treatments.

"No, Y/N. It hurts." He cried, covering his ears. "I hear her voice, I don't want to hear her voice."

"Who's voice?" I questioned him.

"My mom's. I don't want to hear her voice." He repeated, crying as he tried to shut out whatever he was hearing.

So I did what I thought would calm him, I hugged him tightly. "Then focus on my voice Kanato. Try to block it and focus on my voice."

That was how I spent the rest of my night, hugging him and comforting him till he fell asleep in my arms.

-----

#kawaii ?

Well for me it is 😁😁✌🏼️

Hahaha same voting goals guys 30 votes and 15 comments 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

-KT