21

»Your POV«

"Get away from my sister you monster!"

I opened my eyes and found myself watching Charlie in front of me and Kanato in my room. Kanato though, looked a bit different. I wasn't able to take a clear look of him until moonlight shone from my window.

Kanato looked terrifying. His eyes were glowing and nearly red and blood was dripping from his chin. "Move or I will kill you. Don't stand in my way, you imbecile, for I am hungry."

He looked at me straight in the eye and I could feel chills down my spine. "No, I won't let you get to my sister you fucking monster!"

His eyes were ablaze. "Move because I won't hesitate to kill you!"

I wanted to tell Kanato to stop. I wanted to scream, I wanted to shout, but somehow my mouth was tightly sewn shut. "I will protect my sister at any costs, even if it means my life!"

The purple head demon cried out in rage. "THEN I WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE!"

The next thing I knew, Charlie was gone and Kanato was pinning me on the wall. "Mm, delicious and sweet." Kanato licked his lips, staring at me, as if I was food.

"Kanato please stop." I whimpered finally finding my voice.

"Stop? Who are you to tell me to stop?" He asked angrily.

"I-I'm the one who will take care of you. The one who will be beside you whatever happens. That's because I love you." I was terrified, shaking like a leaf. Wait, what's up with my choice of words?!

For a second, his eyes softened. I thought I was off but no, I was wrong.

"Too bad for you, because to me, you are just food. I don't care whether you'll take care of me or you'll stay. And I most certainly do not care whether you love me." He spat. "You're a human, and all humans are food. It sucks for you that you have such feelings for me because I don't!"

His words pierced deep into my heart. Damn, that hurt a lot. "Now shut up, and let me taste that sweet blood of yours." He growled, before sinking his fangs onto me.

It was the last thing I see before I blackout.

-----

AAHHHHH THIS WAS INTENSE TO WRITE HAUNSHEBDJJBSJXNDK

lol guys im mentally and emotionally exhausted because of this chapter (well not really) and of school 😒😒😒😒

But our semestral break has begun so like yes!!!! 😁😁😁😏😏

I might be able to bring back the two day update like before for like two weeks or so 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Or even update every other day since it's break anyway 😁😊

Hopefully, you guys like this chapter and vote/comment (if there was one thing i really missed in wattpad, it's the comments you guys give me 👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽)

-KT