26

»Your POV«

One reaction.

"Fuuuuck! Holy fucking crap! What the fucking hell are you doing?!" I screamed, immediately backing away from him.

He stopped drinking, wiped his mouth with his hand, then looked at me. "What?"

"Th-That's blood! Are you fucking crazy?!" I shouted. "Or are you a fucking vampire?! I'm not letting you get me, fuck you!"

"Can you stop shouting? It hurts my ears." He grumbled before going back to his drink.

I don't know what came up to me but I went up to him and grabbed the blood bag from him. "You're not going to drink from that, that's like dirty-"

"Is that your way of offering your blood to me?" Kanato asked, with a smile. "Because I'd take that option rather than this disgusting and cold shit."

I threw the blood bag at him, although missing and instead splattered at the ground. "Hell no." I spat. "By the way, you're not coming home with me, you psycho."

"Fine then." He got another bag. "You know, if I'm coming with you, you might be able to catch some sleep. Whereas if you leave me here, you'll be able to come home in a week or so."

Did I hear him right? "In a week? Psh, it only takes minutes to travel from here to the house."

"Oh wait, did I mention that we aren't actually in the forest where you found me? And that this is just a random forest?" He took a sip. "Well, if I didn't, now you know."

I froze, seriously?! "You're lying, I'm not listening." I told him, turning my back on him.

"Whatever, Y/N. If you don't believe me, you're staying here, and I'm having your bag." He said, I rolled my eyes.

"Hah, I can get a new one." I called out before walking away from him.

-----

Long time no see hahaha

Vote, comment and fan guys 😛😛

Wait speaking of votes, can i at least get 20 votes for this chapter before I post the next one which is going to be up by sunday ?

-KT