1

»Your POV«

I stopped right in front of a tree.

Yes, a fucking tree.

At first, I walked around, trying to see if the one who made the trail was there. There wasn't anyone resting on the ground.

Then I wondered whether the person was buried under me. The thing is I didn't have a shovel with me, and I'd rather have the police to do that.

For a second, I jokingly thought that it was the tree who bled. But just as I started to walk away, I heard a groan.

"Ugh."

My eyes widened and turned around. Searching the whole tree floor once more, I didn't find anything.

When I started to walk away again, I heard it.

"Ughhh."

"Must be my imagination." I said to myself.

"Ughhhhh."

"Where the fuck are you?" I was starting to get annoyed. I walked to the tree and looked around. Suddenly I heard a weak voice above me.

"Your voice is so loud."

I looked up and saw a purple haired guy. He was on a branch, leaning on the tree, and was clutching a teddy bear with an eyepatch.

The funny thing is that he had fancy clothes. From what I've experienced, rich people won't ever rest on trees. They'd hardly even touch trees.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Whatever."

I narrowed my eyes, yes he's definitely a rich person. "What are you doing up there?"

"None of your business."

"I don't usually see a rich looking guy like you in the forest." I commented. "And you look lost."

"So what if I'm lost?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, suit yourself. I'm only helping."

I turned my back on him, starting to move. That's when I heard a thud.

"Fine, I'll come with you."

When I looked at him, he looked so pale. Stumbling, he walked towards me.

"Are you drunk?"

"I'm dizzy." He replied. "And my head hurts a lot."

"Where?"

He patted the back of his head. I inspected it.

And it was only a matter of seconds before I noticed how bloody his head and hands were.

-----

HAIIII //kicked

so guys, i have finished 2413 already, it's time to focus on Lost Boy!!!

my updating schedule's gonna be specific now and sadly, i'll only be able to update on fridays and saturdays :(

but don't worry, i'll make it up by trying to put as many nice (and kawaiiii //slapped) scenes as possible :D

-KT