23

»Your POV«

The silence of my bedroom turned into loud howling of the wind all of a sudden. What the fuck? Where are we?

"Kanato, where are we?" I asked, still clinging to him with my eyes shut.

"Um, I guess you're not afraid of heights right?" He sounded a bit apprehensive, what's happening?

"And what if I am?"

"Seriously, tell me you aren't."

What does heights got to do with this? I was already getting impatient of waiting for his answer so I opened my eyes.

I was greeted with a sight where cars were as small as ants, the lights acting as small circles moving around. We were atop of a building, why the hell are we here?!

"Careful, you're at the edge." He warned. Amazing, what a nice add to the situation!

"Why the fuck are we here?!" I screamed, immediately getting away from the edge of the building. "A-and how the hell did we get here in the first place? One moment we were at home and now we're here!"

"I'll get to those later. For now, I'll just tell you that we're at a hospital." He shoved his hands in his pocket, wow he left Teddy.

"Why the hell are we here?!" I demanded. "I mean, why not down at the entrance!"

He sighed. "Have you forgotten that we're sneaking in?"

Sneaking in for what? "Look, I know you've got more to ask but we need to get on. Time's ticking and I really need to do this."

I huffed. "Fine, if we're here then the fire exit is the place to go."

He shrugged like if it was nothing. "It might be locked." I pointed out.

"Why would they lock the fire exit?" He asked.

"I don't know, because this is the roof?" I told him.

"Nah, they don't lock the fire exits." He said. "I went here already, don't worry."

"Why go again if you've gone here?" I questioned.

"The last time was a failure. The place is too unfamiliar to me, so I thought, why not bring you?"

"Well, the only medical places I've been to was Auntie's clinic and a hospital that I've only gone once or twice." I muttered. "You're lucky if this was the hospital I've been to and if I still recall the places."

"Eh." He shrugged again. "It's better with a companion anyway."

We both walked to the exit while we conversed. To my surprise, it really was not locked.

"Told you." He opened the door.

Warmth engulfed the both of us, I completely forgot the coldness earlier. I guess I was a bit excited with what we are about to do.

Well, okay, I really am very excited.

"What did you say we are to do here again?" I asked.

"I didn't." He replied. "But since you would really just be a drag if I didn't tell you, we're going to look for the place where they store blood bags."

-----

Alert alert!

he's looking for blood bags!

And you know what that means?

That means he's anemic! Kanato, you pale, pale, pale fuc-

-Kanato appears- "What were you saying Teddy?"

-chuckles nervously- "Amazingly cute pale vampire. Hehe, sorry Kanato."

-KT