10

»Your POV«

"Here's your homework."

I looked at Charlie with an annoyed look. "Why did you get it?"

"Because I am a good brother." He grinned. "You can't excuse that you don't have anything to do now."

"Ugh, I hate you." I grumbled.

"You hate everyone." Kanato, whom I almost forgot was there, butted in.

"I only hate boys."

"So Ryo's a girl?"

"No, he's a man, excuse you." I snarled.

Before he could retort, Charlie went in our way. "Come on Kanato, let's leave Y/N to do her homework shall we?"

Kanato sneered. "Hah."

With that, both boys left and I sadly turned to my assignments. "I don't even know this shit." I fumbled with the papers, looking at each with frustration.

Thankfully, I've got the damn brains to get what was going on in my classes just by looking at the topics we were tackling. I soon finished my assignments and went to relaxation.

Kanato suddenly bursted into my room, looking very tense. "Why are you here?" I questioned.

He didn't answer, he only breathed very heavily. "Oy, why are you here?" I repeated.

"Is thirst part of memory loss?" He suddenly asked.

"What?"

"Is-Is thirst part of memory loss, like a side effect?"

"The fuck? What do you mean?"

"Like-like when you see this certain liquid, you suddenly get thirsty even if a few minutes ago you were okay?"

"No, that's part of what the body needs. You do need water." I replied, getting weirded out by this purple head.

"No, not water, fuck." He closed his eyes. "Never mind, you won't understand."

"You know what, maybe your just tired. It's late after all." I said.

"Yeah, yeah, that must be it." He nodded. He went for the door but then he halted. "Can I sleep here?"

"Why?" I asked, surprised.

"I-I just want to sleep here." He replied.

I was really caught off guard. "Just for tonight." I told him.

"Mm, yeah."

We both stopped talking and a few minutes later, I saw just him passed out on my bed.

"Tch, you're so weird." I muttered pushing him to the edge to give me some space.

-----

uwAAAAAA exams r done yusss

back to writing guys, i might update tomorrow and on friday :D

altho sorry if this chapter was a bit messy and everything lol

the dedic for the girl's name is up now btw ( ChibiItaly oh yan na, may dedic ka na gago :P jk jk ) Kiyomi's gonna appear a little bit later tho

-KT