7

»Your POV«

"Yep, he's got amnesia."

I looked up to my aunt, the bear which I decided to call Teddy, in my arms. "Seriously?"

"Mhm." She put the results on the table.

"How long till he's cured?"

"I can't answer that Y/N." She sighed. "It might take a few weeks to a few months. Or most likely, years."

My eyes widened. "What the hell?"

She grinned. "Just kidding, but most probably after a few months." She assured me.

I frowned. "That's still long."

"Yes but you have to endure it." She suddenly turned stern. "That means trying to keep your temper and not fighting over little things, like what I witnessed earlier."

"I tried okay, I was nice to him when I first saw him!" I protested. "But he's a rich kid, and we all know rich people are rude."

"Rich kid?" She peered at him, not exactly believing he was with the clothes he's wearing.

"Those are Charlie's clothes." I told her. "But anyway, he's still so annoying!"

"Endure it." She repeated, causing me to groan in frustration. "Also, don't ask him about his past. It'll only make things worse."

"Then how will I return him to the animal shelter- er, his house?" I asked. She's stating so many hard things. First, not to fight with him. Now, not to ask him about where he came from?

"What I meant is, don't force him to remember. It'll all come back to him, although only time can tell when." She rephrased.

I buried my face in between Teddy's ears, surprisingly it smelled nice. "It's not going to be hard, Y/N. For all you know, he might be a blessing in disguise."

"A blessing? How?"

"What if actually becomes my nephew-in-law?" She chuckled.

"That'll only happen when hell freezes." I scoffed. "Disgusting, I will not marry him, ever. Plus it'll either be you-know-who or an American guy that I'll meet when I go to America. It's not going to be a purple head idiot who's causing me problems!"

She only smiled. "You never know." She teased.

Before I could say more, Kanato started to stir. "I'm betting that if he sees that bear in your arms, a big war will happen." My aunt said.

"Yeah, I should put Teddy beside him." I agreed.

I didn't really want let go of Teddy yet but I had to. It's a good thing I did though, because seconds later he awoke.

-----

Uwwaaaaa sorry i havent updated yet 😓😓

The damn projects and exams keep getting in my damn way jajzndjd

The girl name btw has been decided; Kiyomi ( the dedication's gonna come later, can't exactly use my pc rn 😂😂😋 )

Well for the boy, there was a tie,

Ryouta (KISEE)

and Hiro (HIMADAA)

You can continue voting 😊

If ur wondering what r those names for well..you'll find out sooner 😏😏

-KT