25

»Your POV«

"Kanato don't take long! I'm freezing! Get the things you want and let's get out of here!"

"Alright, alright." He huffed, stuffing at least two blood bags at a time inside my bag. I didn't even fucking care about that anymore, I just wanted to get out.

"Do you seriously need a lot of those? We're go to have hypothermia or something!" I hugged myself, trying to heat myself up.

"Yes, yes, I'm coming." He grumbled, still packing some in the bag.

Just as I was about to nag him again, I heard voices outside the room. "Uh oh, Kanato someone is going in. You seriously have to leave some in there and you have to hurry up!"

"Mhm, I'm done, I'm done." He closed the refrigerator door, which was nearly empty.

"How much blood did you get?" I asked.

"I just left a blood bag there." He shrugged. "So I guess I took a lot."

"What?! Then how about the other patients?" I zipped the bag open and took three with my arms. "Those aren't for you. They're for patients who really need them. What are you even going to do with those anyway? Waste them on something unimportant?"

"It's important." He sighed. "I'll tell you what later."

"Whatever Kanato, I'm returning half of these back here-"

"What are you both doing inside of here?!"

Our attention was grabbed by the personnel in front of the room. "Nothing, hehe. Just returning blood bags, duh." I choked out.

"Amazing answer." I heard Kanato say. I swear I could imagine him rolling his eyes.

And in a flash once more, we were in a different place, this time in a forest. I laughed in relief. "Holy shit, that was close."

"Just returning blood bags, duh." He imitated me. "Nice answer."

"Shut up." I smacked him. "You couldn't have said a better answer. Where are we by the way?"

"Um..the place where you found me I guess." He muttered, setting my bag down and pulling out the blood bags.

"What are you even going to do with thos-" I started to ask, but I didn't need to finish my sentence to get the answer.

He ripped a bag open with his teeth before sipping the cold, thick liquid.

-----

AKSJXJNDIDNS

okay so this feels weird because im seriously fangirling over how i wrote the last sentence

"He ripped a bag open with his teeth-"

fucking hell i cant ohmygidjendo

and i updated early haha 😄😄😄🙂🙂🙂

-KT