11

»Your POV«

"So, Kanato, you're going to be in the same batch as I am."

"Yeah, I know."

"So I'm going to tell you to either drop Teddy or don't go near me."

He glared at me. "I won't go near you then."

"I'm just telling you this for your sake you know." I shrugged. "My friends might pick on you, call you pussy and all that shit.

"Let's just see if they can, or even try." He said in the most deadly tone.

"And it's also for my sake. You're going to be my cousin, one wrong move you do and it'll be downfall for the both of us."

"Like I care?" He retorted.

I grimaced, imagining the scenario. "I'll be kicked out of the popular table, Kanato please." I pleaded.

He smirked. "I said I don't want to. We're going to be late." He said before walking out.

And that was my morning the next day. Yes, I'm really sitting with popular kids in school, hard to believe but it's the truth. I guess I won them with my hipster style, or something..I don't really know. But I am sure that I will lose them because of this purple headed bastard who isn't willing to fucking compromise-

*bzzzt-bzzzt*

I took out my phone which was buzzing because of a text message.

"Girl where r u ? Why were u absent ?"

It was from my best friend, Kiyomi. Like me, she was popular, in fact she was your typical queen bee of the school. I'm so lucky right?

"Will explain later, im still at home rn" I replied, grimacing because I might not even get the chance to explain especially when she finds out about my weird "cousin".

"K cya"

I sighed, hoping that later wouldn't as bad as I'm expecting right now. All I could simply do was to get inside the car that was waiting for me and sit beside the person whom I hate within just a few days time.

Once mom stopped the car, the dreaded feeling was drowning me. I felt really sick and I seriously didn't want to go to school anymore but I had to. I was supposed to help my lovely cousin, sarcasm intended.

"So Y/N, where are your friends?" Kanato asked. "Or you really haven't got any?"

"Excuse you, like I said, I'm popular." I spat. "Now do you want to find the office with my help or not?"

He muttered something I couldn't hear before walking forward, leaving me behind. "Ugh, so annoying." I grumbled before catching up with him.

After some papers were signed, and a little bit of talking, Kanato got his schedule and we were out. Unfortunately for me, my friends were right outside the office. "Hey Y/N." Kiyomi greeted me with a perfect smile. "Who's this?"

I was about to introduce Kanato, but someone beat me to it. "He's her cousin." Ryo said, appearing out of nowhere. "Kanato right?"

He only nodded as a reply. "Oh my god, they allowed you to take that bear?" Kiyomi exclaimed. I cringed internally, here it comes.

"Yeah, is it wrong?" He asked, although it wasn't in a rude way as I thought it would be.

"No! It's not! It's like, so cute! You should sit with us later during lunch, anyway Y/N's with us so you won't feel uncomfortable." She suggested and I exhaled a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. Thank the gods.

"Yeah, alright." He nodded. I couldn't help but smile, surprisingly he was cooperating with me.

Before Kiyomi could say more things, the bell rung.

-----

Lol im able to update again 😁😁😁😁

Vote/comment/fan

-KT