18

»Your POV«

"So basically that's it?"

I nodded, licking my ice cream. "Mhm, it's that easy."

He nodded, pulling Teddy closer. "I  really hate this subject." He says for the nth time.

We have stayed in the ice cream parlor for awhile now. It was getting late already but Kanato insisted not to go home yet. My throat was becoming parched. "I'm getting water." I informed him before standing up and going to the water station.

I would've liked it if I didn't bump into a particular someone. "Oh, it's you Y/N!"

Not looking in his eyes, I continued to pour water into my glass and Kanato. "Hi, Ryouta."

I could feel him frown beside me. "How are you? You didn't go with us this week, plus I tried to talk to you but you'd go into another way."

True enough, it was part of my plan to avoid Ryo. He was part of them after all. "I'm fine Ryouta." I told him.

"Look at me then." He suddenly made me face him. "Why are you calling me Ryouta again?"

"What? It's your name right? Or do you want me to call you Kurosaki?" I said a bit harshly.

Ryo looked hurt. I didn't want to make him sad but I felt more pain and betrayal than he did. "What did I do, Y/N?"

"You did nothing." I growled. He literally did not tell me anything about Kiyomi's viciousness. "Nothing at all."

Ryo looked at me with a sad expression. There was a small part in my mind that was telling me to apologize and it was starting to grow. I need to stand firm though, I can't let him affect me or I'll be played all over again. "I hope everything is okay, Y/N. If you need someone to talk to, you could approach me. You know I'm not a bad guy."

I scoffed. "Yeah, right." I got the glasses filled with water. "I need to go back, Kanato's going to look for me."

With those words, I left him. I could hear a voice in my head, saying that maybe Ryo wasn't really a bad guy like he said.

But I'm positive that it's just because of my crush on him. I need to stop my feelings for him already, or I'll get hurt more.

"You've taken your time." Kanato commented.

"Let's leave, or if you don't want to go home yet, let's just go to another place." I told him while packing my stuff as quickly as I can.

-----

Ayyye guyys i might update tomorrow 😁😁😁😁👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

sorry if I wasn't able to update yesterday 😛😛 extremely busy with studying science ( uuuuuughhh ) 😑😑😑😑😒😒😒😑

Lol but how was this chapter ?

-KT