8

»Your POV«

"So where do you want to eat?"

"Anywhere."

I thought hard. "Hmm, where to, where to..." I wondered out loud.

Remembering that there was a fast food place nearby, I started to walk in that direction. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Just follow me." I told him.

To my surprise, he complied. The things food can do.

"What..is this?" He questioned, in a suspicious way, a few minutes later.

"It's a fast food place baka." I grinned. It was the best for me honestly, hence why I dragged him here with me.

"Seriously? Explains why you're so fat-"

"Oh wow, I didn't know I looked like you now."

"I'm not fat!"

"And so am I, you ass."

Our argument ceased and gave me the chance to notice the attention we got from the people eating, I nudged his arm. "Now fuck you, look what you've done."

"What did I do?" He started to protest.

I didn't answer, knowing it'll lead to more fighting. Instead, I went to the cashier and ordered my favorite food.

"What do you want?"

"I'm not eating these greasy things you call food." He told you in an angry tone.

"Who said they only sold greasy food?" I grumbled, ordering a coke float and sundae for myself.

After getting them, Kanato sent me an envious look. At first I considered not giving him, but I ended up giving him the sundae.

"Here."

He looked at me weirdly and reluctantly took it. "How am I sure that you didn't poison this and whatsoever?"

"You aren't."

He sneered. "Fuck you."

"You don't get jokes don't you?" I sighed. "Of course I wouldn't, even if I'm dying to. I'm not that bad you know."

He was going to say something, but then I spotted something in my peripheral vision that made me freak.

"Uwaaa!" I took off to the place that was behind Kanato. It was a store that has a theme of a country. They had Big Ben notebooks, Eiffel Tower necklaces, and the best among all, American themed bracelet charms.

"You shit, freaking out because of that." I heard Kanato behind me.

I got one of the bracelets, wearing it. "It's nice right?"

"No, it's not."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. Looking at the price tag, I frowned. It was hefty price.

"Let's go." I took the accessory off and motioned Kanato to go out.

I also was supposed to go but then I heard a voice that sent my heart  beating hard. "Y/N, what're you doing here?"

-----

AGZJNXKSIXNSIANDJDJD

KDODKDIDJJESOKAXI

I JUST FUCKING WATCHED THE EPISODE 1 OF SEASON TWO OHMYGOD

THE TRIPLETS JEEZ WISHJENSINE KOU AND YUMA JDJXNSID

THE TSUKINAMI BROTHERS SINDIXNEIDN-//slapped

Fuck, that episode was..so fucking amazing ksjxjd

Im just really excited bc the mukami and tsukinami are out now (im really a big fan of both mukami and tsukinami)

Jsixneidjne and the sakamaki brothers are hotter isisjdidbnwusb (wait they become hotter each time XD)

Anyway enough of my fangirling shit, the chosen name for the boy is um Ryouta (kisheeee 😘💛

Sorry if the update was late guys wattpad was fucking with me yesterday 😒😒😒

-KT