19

»Your POV«

"Do you think my family lives around here?"

I kicked a rock with my feet with full force, sending it flying away. "I don't think so. I mean, you had fancy clothes when I found you. I guess you lived in the rich village."

The purple head and I, deciding not to go home just yet, went to the park nearby instead. After that encounter with Ryo, I lost the appetite to eat more ice cream.

"I just really want to know my last name already, why can't I remember anything?" He sighed.

"I told you, Auntie said it depends on time. Either you'll recall it very quickly or in years. Considering that you have already remembered Teddy, your mother, and even your brothers, it means you're recovering fast." I shrugged, kicking more rocks.

"I just...I want to know why these...effects are happening to me." He huffed. "I know people usually don't get thirsty when they see...it, or their eyes glow when they catch sight of it."

I chuckled. "Maybe you're a vampire."

Tenseness, I suddenly felt tenseness beside me. He abruptly stopped walking and stared at the distance. "Oy, Kanato, why did you stop?"

"Vampires? Those are the bloodsucking creatures right?" He asked slowly.

I nodded. "Mhm, but you don't meet some requirements of a vampire."

"What?"

I cleared my throat. "First of all, you don't burn in sunlight. Second, you're not sparkling. And third, you're not from a book of legends."

He looked at me weirdly. "Why, do vampires sparkle?"

"Yeah, at least, in the movies they do." I said. "And they're like so hot."

"I meet that requirement though." He grinned. "I am hot, so maybe I am a vampire."

"You still miss the other three." I pointed out.

"Who cares? Come on, let me bite you." He continued to grin.

That's when I noticed that his canine teeth were pretty sharp and that his eyes were glinting as if he was going to chase me. "Fuck you, Kanato! My blood is reserved for the royal! You can't catch me." I shouted before running for my life.

Although I tried my best to run quickly, he caught me in just a second. "You can't escape, I'll bite you, raaaawr."

I bursted out laughing. "You can't be a vampire, maybe you're half lion and you're still a cub."

"Shut up and let me become a vampire." He told me.

It took awhile before I realized that he was hugging me from behind and we were in a position wherein everyone who saw us would think that we are a couple. "You know what? Let's go home, you half-vampire, half-cub." I chuckled, breaking away from him.

"Yeah, I'm tired already." He yawned.

-----

IS IT KAWAII OR IS IT KAWAII ? 😁

I just thought of nekos when I was writing this chapter idek why 😂😂😂

-KT