27

»Your POV«

It was only a few minutes before my flashlight started flickering. "Nope, we're in the same forest, the one near the hill." I muttered again and again. "In a few minutes I'll see my everyday spot and I'll be able to get home. Yes, that's right Y/N, you're really smart."

I must've stepped on a fallen branch because I suddenly heard something crack, causing me to drop my flashlight in surprise.

"Fucking hell." I got the light and switched in open, only it didn't give off light anymore. "Fucking hell, why did you die on meee? I thought we had forever?"

After on and offing my source of light for a few times, I sighed, it was really dead. "Fuck." I still held on to it though, if ever it decided to come back to life.

The next few steps I had, I felt like Slenderman was going to pop out of nowhere. "Fuck you Kanato, for dragging me into this." I bit my lip, trying to calm my self. As much as I liked the moon and night, I didn't enjoy the fact that I might be alone in this dark and creepy forest.

The wind suddenly howled and I felt some kind of presence behind me. I turned around. "I know it's you Kanato." I shivered. "I-I'm not afraid of you."

No response, so I continued to walk in the direction I was walking. The atmosphere felt colder, and the sky suddenly became darker. The sound of a branch breaking startled me, I turned around again.

"Stop fucking with me Kanato." I shouted, no one answered me again. "I said I'm not scared of you-"

All of a sudden, someone grabbed my arms and whispered behind me. "Boo."

That alone sent me into a frenzy.

"Fuuuuuck! Fuuuuuuuck you! Fuck you, fuck you!" I broke free from the person's hold.

My heart was beating hard as I see the purple haired bastard laughing at me. "Your reaction, hahaha! I can't even, hahahaha!" 

"I fucking hate you! I fucking hate you!" I shouted. "You're a sick piece of shit, I hate you!"

He then stopped laughing. "Wait, are you crying? You're crying."

"I hate you so damn much, I hate you so fucking damn much." I didn't even care that I was wasting my tears on this small thing. "I was all fucking alone and scared, there I fucking admit it."

The tears kept pouring down as I furiously tried to wipe them away. I felt someone hug me, wait, he's hugging me? "Shit, I didn't mean to..scare you that bad, s-sorry."

I couldn't help but melt into his hug. "Just, take me home Kanato."

-----

Uwaaaa! Im very very very sorry for not updating yesterday! (Especially that you guys reached the goal of 20 votes huhu) it completely slipped my mind!

Anyway, hope you like this chapter haha

-KT