2

»Your POV«

"What the fuck!"

"Don't scream. You're so fucking loud."

I was panicking. "Don't scream my ass! Your head is bleeding!" I quickly put my hands on my shorts before realizing that I didn't have my phone with me.

I handed him a handkerchief. "Apply pressure on it and shit." I frantically said, not exactly remembering my first aid lessons.

"What?"

"I said, apply pressure on it." I put the cloth on his head and his hand on it. "Now press it!"

"Why are you so frantic?"

I extremely want to punch this guy right now. "Your fucking head is bleeding." I replied. "Can you walk?"

"Tch, I'm none of your business anyway." He muttered. "But yeah, I can."

"Great, now my house isn't far from here but there's a distance."

It wasn't easy guiding him and helping him walk. When were super near, like about 5 houses away, he started to complain.

"I can't walk anymore. It's starting to get dark." He said, stumbling on me, sending us down to the ground.

"O-Oy!" I pushed him away from me since he was on top of me. When I rolled him away, I found out that he was really pale and that he fainted, sending me hysterical.

I ran back to the house, leaving him there. Call me stupid but it was the first thing I thought of. "Charlie! Charlie where the fuck are you?!" I screamed when I reached the house.

My older brother came scrambling down the stairs, half asleep. "What? What the fuck, Y/N? What's happening?"

"T-There's a guy, who's fainted and all bloody, five houses away from us." I stammered.

"Damn it, Y/N. I thought it was an emergency."

"It is!"

"Tch, fine." He went out of the house and to the direction where I left the purple haired guy.

-----

🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼🏊🏼

Who loves the anime Free! ?

🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻

RIIIIIN-//slapped

Anyway early update because today i'm so damn happy 😁😁

Went swimming, and swam like makoto tachibana 💚💚💚💚

Not just that but i took a nice picture (in my opinion) of the pool as well, considering my camera skills arent the best 😂😂

The pic on top bc i just want to share it 😂😂😂 (lol its in portrait style i know)

-KT