"Hello Tony." I greeted him as he walked over to me and embraced me with a huge hug. I felt uncomfortable and rolled my eyes. These hugs don't mean a thing. People hug then they'll talk shit about you behind your back. 

'Everyone is a betrayer.'

I agreed with my mind.

I caught the blondie staring at me and I smiled at her in-a-not-so-nice way. She looked away with a frown. The corner of my mouth curved upwards genuinely at the thought of her being uncomfortable with my presence.

"Long time, Cletus! I remember attending school with you and Chris." Tony exclaimed eagerly as we pulled away. 

I nodded. "Oh yes. I remember."

"Remember when we pulled a prank at Suzy Fannington?"

I smiled remembering the stupid kid I used to loathe with all my might. "Yes, I remember her. We shoved ice in her top."

Tony laughed. "Yeah! And we were planning on running away but you wanted to torture her more!" He punched my arm lightly, making my jaw clench. "You were such a trouble maker. Always want to torture people until they beg for their forgiveness."

At that, the blondie furrowed her eyebrows. 

'She's scared of you, Cletus.' I smiled in achievement.

"I wonder if you're still like that, hm." He joked as he walked over to the blondie.

"Oh I am." I replied. Tony laughed causing me to laugh bluntly.

"So hey," He began, placing a hand on the blondie's shoulder. "This is Tiffany, Lucy's best friend."

Tiffany stood up, nodding at me slowly without a smile. Hasn't her parents taught her manners?

"And this," he placed a hand on my shoulder now. "is Chris's best friend, Cletus."

"How ironic. Meeting Lucy's best friend." I said, smirking at her. She gulped.

"Same with you—meeting Chris's best friend." She replied. Her voice illustrated dirt.

I wonder if she's a dirt bag. She looks like it. Like a whore. She's definitely a bad influence to Lucy and I will not have her anywhere near my love. 

'She wouldn't be around anyone much longer, anyway.'

I couldn't help but smile at the comment in my head. 

"Isn't this fun? Just the three of us, eh?" Tony said as he elbowed my stomach. I swear that guy is going to be my next fucking victim if he continues. 

"I er I have to go home." Tiffany announced. Tony furrowed his eyebrows, frowning.

"That's a shame," I said smugly. "I really wanted to get to know you."

She gulped again. "M-maybe some other time."

"I can drop you home." Tony suggested. She shook her head, her eyes never leaving mine. 

"It's okay. You guys have fun. Bye Tony," I cleared my throat. "and Cletus." I smiled at her.

She gave Tony a peck on his cheek and stormed out, very quickly indeed, out of the store. 

'This is your chance. Finish her off.' The voice spoke.

'But how? I got this little bastard on my back.' I answered mentally.

'Tell him you're going somewhere.'

'He'll suspect something.'

'Then kill him too!'