30 - Cletus

Marrying Mr. Shaw - Chapter Thirty - Cletus.

Song of the chapter = Digital Daggers - Surrender.

(A/N): BEFORE YOU START READING THIS CHAPTER, BE WARNED THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF SWEARS AND A SLIGHTLY DISTURBING SCENES. IF YOU'RE PREPARED FOR THAT, CONTINUE READING, IF NOT, I WOULD ADVICE YOU NOT TO READ THIS.

“But sometimes it's the sunshine that frightens us more than the big black shadows.” 
                                   ― Megan Hart, Broken

[Cletus POV]

"Good night, my love." I whispered as my lips touch her forehead. I lingered my lips on her soft skin for quite some time then pulled away in my misery. I licked my lips, embracing the taste of her fragile skin and hope to keep that taste in my mouth until the night she's mine forever. 

Little Lucy passed out after she saw her wedding dress I chose for her earlier. Bless her soul, she must felt greatly fortunate after seeing that beautiful dress. I've heard about people passing out when they get too excited. She's as agitated than me for our marriage next week.

Adjusting my black jacket, I stood up, feeling regret already that I'm leaving my love all on her own in this disgusting bedroom of Chris's. How dare he touch my love? How dare he claim her his when she belonged to me?

This made my blood boil, my ears screeching sharply as my mind begins to muddle with thoughts. I clench my fist as the thought of Chris kissing my love. 

Exhaling, I felt my legs weaken with the thought of Lucy being brain washed by Chris. He obviously brain washed her in which she thought it was him when I kissed her on her bed. Poor soul, Chris tortured her. 

'Not anymore,' spoke a voice in my head as I walked over to sleeping beauty on the floor. I smiled and studied her amazing body that will be connected to mine soon. 

I picked her up bridal style, sniffing her neck. I closed my eyes, embracing her scent.

"God, she's so overwhelming. So tempting to be resisted." I whispered.

She stirred again, her eyebrows furrowing. I grinned. She's so cute. 

I placed her body on the bed, pulling the covers. I grabbed the black wedding dress, folded it in a square shape and tucked it underneath her pillow. 

"We don't want Chris to know you're getting married to me now do we?" I whispered to her sleeping body as I began stroking her head. "Like a forbidden love, we'll run away," I kneeled down on the floor and kissed her lips. Her lips were so soft, I knew I was getting addicted to them. It took all my might and power to pull away. "You won't be forced to get married to him, my sweet."

I kissed her lips again then stood up, preparing myself to leave. I approached the large window, enticing the whole bedroom. I clenched my jaw thinking how pathetic this room was. I turned around to face Lucy, holding the window frame.

"Our room will be ten times better than this, my angel." I told my angelic sleeping beauty. Oh if only she was awake, she would of threw herself on me. But I can't let that happen, not yet. Even though I'm craving for that every day, our time will come. 

I stood on the window sill, I released a rope. A jumped off the window, holding the rope tight and safely touch the sand. 

"The Shaw's have their very own beach." I muttered to myself in anger as I folded the rope in a circle and shove it in my jacket pocket.